Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The John Riggins Show today

DaMuller7

I was listening to the beginning of the John Riggins Show today and they said that there was a possible big trade about to happen that they were going to talk about later in the show. I didn't get to listen to the end of the show and turned it off when they were talking to Adam Achuleta's agent, so does anyone know what the possible "big trade" might be???

I was listening to the beginning of the John Riggins Show today and they said that there was a possible big trade about to happen that they were going to talk about later in the show. I didn't get to listen to the end of the show and turned it off when they were talking to Adam Achuleta's agent, so does anyone know what the possible "big trade" might be???

I'm pretty sure they were talking about Schaub being traded to Houston. If not keep us posted.

Yeah I heard the exact same thing........... I wonder what they were talking about but I hope someone was listening to the end of the show today because they said they were going to talk about it today.

I listening now. They're talking about trading JC and #6 pick to Oakland for the #1 overall to take Russell. :doh:

Goddamnit. COMMON GUYS! We all know it aint gonna happen!

I called BS on this from the start but the more things are taking shape with trades and such I am not so sure that they might now be setting themselves up for this. I know JLC said no way to this but I am just a bit gun shy. I would hate this move but it would be par for the course.

I listening now. They're talking about trading JC and #6 pick to Oakland for the #1 overall to take Russell. :doh:

Hell no we can't do this that's a set back.Why on earth would we do this or even think about doing this. NOOOOOOOOOOOO:mad: :mad:OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

Hell no we can't do this that's a set back.Why on earth would we do this or even think about doing this. NOOOOOOOOOOOO:mad: :mad:OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

It would give Gibbs an excuse to turn the team back over to Brunell while Russell learns? :rolleyes:

I don't know. The rumor makes no sense.

I would think maybe the Skins are floating this rumor in order to get someone to offer more to trade up to our pick...maybe benefit Oakland as well in case they want to trade down w/someone else...

I like this kind of rumor. crazy smoke and mirrors can make a jumpy gm do something stupid to get a player he wants!

That being said, if we did do this deal, I'd pack my Skins gear in a box in the attic for the coming season...

I would think maybe the Skins are floating this rumor in order to get someone to offer more to trade up to our pick...maybe benefit Oakland as well in case they want to trade down w/someone else...

I like this kind of rumor. crazy smoke and mirrors can make a jumpy gm do something stupid to get a player he wants!

That being said, if we did do this deal, I'd pack my Skins gear in a box in the attic for the coming season...

Do you have room for my things as well?:laugh:

The Riggo show is entertaining, but even they admit they "rip and read". They take comments/rumors/etc for material.

Nothing to see here ... move along now.

:helmet: The Rook

Archived