Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ronnie lott is about to talk about monk

Koolblue13

Well, i don't know... something tells me Len Pasquarelli and Dr. Z know a little bit more about playing against Art Monk than Ronny Lott...

How presumptuous of those clowns to think they could second guess a guy like Lott on this subject.

~Bang

LISTENING NOW, here's what he has to say:

biggest change in the game is in the fundamentals, between when he played and now.

likes watching the pats and the way they play the game. tackle well, never out of position.

ses a lot of teams with talent, but they are weak on fundamentals.

still thinks randy moss could be a great player, but he needs motivation. longevity is important in this game.

doesn't mind the changes in the rules, especially the new defensive penalties. you have to evolve with the game, if the rules are changed, then you have to adapt to those new rules. continue learning and playing better.

ON MONK - very disappointed monk has been left out. "if you talk about a person that understands the game and has a passion for it, then it's art monk." "he embodies not only the skills you needed to play on the field, but how you should be off the field." "if it were up to players, monk would have been in on the first ballot." irvin deserved it, but sees monk as so much better. loves monk's consistency through the years. never the single big flashy year or play, but always at the top of the game year after year.

if you let the players from the hall vote,art would have been a first ballot HOFer.

more so then current players like irvin whos numbers don't compare.says he conducted himself like he always new he would wear a yellow jacket.

I love Monk, but Monk played a fair number of years more than Irvin. Granted Irvin was the #1 WR and had Troy Aikman and Emmitt, while Monk had........ someone at QB and........... someone at RB but Gary Clark and Ricky Sanders stealing receptions. What seems to count to these jerkoff reporters is numbers and pro bowls.

ON MONK - very disappointed monk has been left out. "if you talk about a person that understands the game and has a passion for it, then it's art monk." "he embodies not only the skills you needed to play on the field, but how you should be off the field." "if it were up to players, monk would have been in on the first ballot." irvin deserved it, but sees monk as so much better. loves monk's consistency through the years. never the single big flashy year or play, but always at the top of the game year after year.

:applause:

biggest change in the game is in the fundamentals, between when he played and now.

likes watching the pats and the way they play the game. tackle well, never out of position.

still thinks randy moss could be a great player, but he needs motivation. longevity is important in this game.

doesn't mind the changes in the rules, especially the new defensive penalties. you have to evolve with the game, if the rules are changed, then you have to adapt to those new rules. continue learning and playing better.

This man only speaks the truth here. You know i think the players should vote the players into the hall of fame. IF a HOF"er defender is giving out right props to an offensive player on another team it has to say something.

I really respect most of players in the Hall of Fame but I don't respect the Hall because the voters aren't worth thier salt. Look at the votes they ballot. Hey at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Darrell Green didn't get in on the first try. The voters are a bunch of Cowboy lovin' Homers.

What on earth gives Ronnie Lott the right to give his opinion on who is a Hall of Fame player? Fat sportswriters who can't buckle a chin strap are the one's who really know football

lol:laugh:

it's quite preposterous that he isn't in the hall...never cared for the voting over the last 10 years or so though. it never should be writers with agendas & opinions voting for the NFL's sacred & elite. JMO though...:whoknows:

Thatz my man, RONNIE "MFN" LOTT

TRUE CLASS ACT.

Archived