Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 5,000th Post

pjfootballer

As many others in here, I wanted to mark a milestone in posts. I know, I know, they aren't that important or don't mean anything. But unlike some, I wanted to make sure it was a big number and not just every 1,000. The good news is, I won't create any for 6K, 7K, 8K or 9K. I will, when I get to 10K.

I signed up in August 2005. I came in here and did not have a clue as to what I was doing. I didn't know how to move from thread to thread, so I gave up. I decided to come back in, in March 2006. I hit the ground running and haven't stopped. This place is worse than crack. (not that I've been on crack.) :D

I want to thank everyone for some good times in here. Some have agreed with me and some haven't. That's OK. That's what this place is all about. I love getting Redskins news up front. That's the best thing. I want to especially thank Henry, as he helped me from day 1 to learn the place and to get acquainted with the rules.

I have been lucky to have seen Gibbs I and all the SB's live. The last 15 years have been hard to swallow. I try not to come in here after a loss, because I'd get banned. I give myself a day to calm down, and then calmly come in to discuss the game. I hope some of the younger crowd will be able to see a SB in DC. There's nothing like it.

I'll try not to be too much longer, so I'll wrap it up. Here's to another 5K and hopefully we'll have more to cheer for this season. Hail to the Redskins. I always say, I've got Burgundy in my veins and Gold in my arteries. :cheers:

Great to have you here!!!! I joined the same time as you and it was thru the official annoucment that i got on!This message board also reenergized my faith for the Redskins since I joined!!! Before this, I usually talked about the Redskins with my close friends and got my info from the news, but this is a great community to talk and chat with other human beings.

I also want to mention, this a great hobby to have when you are bored at work. I try to come in every afternoon when my work is done.

hahaha, im on everyday all day, just reading posts, bored as crap at work. heres to 5000 man, i got a long way to go

You sir, are wrong.

Posts do matter. I know some people prefer quality over quantity, which makes posters like Art, TK, Tarhog, Bubba, and Jbooma (just to name a few) very famous around here. Still, its nice to know that you are regularly contributing to this board. You may not make those posts that suddenly make sense (See: Om), but still, you do your part.

Congrats, I tip my hat to you. Hopefully, you will post in My Five Grand thread soon.

]']You sir' date=' are wrong.

Posts do matter. I know some people prefer quality over quantity, which makes posters like Art, TK, Tarhog, Bubba, and Jbooma (just to name a few) very famous around here. Still, its nice to know that you are regularly contributing to this board. You may not make those posts that suddenly make sense (See: Om), but still, you do your part.

Congrats, I tip my hat to you. Hopefully, you will post in My Five Grand thread soon.[/quote']

Consider it done.

Congrats pj. :applause: Now that I am getting up there in age, :D it's getting harder for me to remember the names of all the guys whose opinions I respect and whose posts that I stop to read. But you are definitely one of the few that I can remember. :cheers:

Thanks. I respect your posts and opinions also. 600 more and I'll be in your 5K thread. :)

Archived