Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Porter to sign with Dolphins

smer

I have no idea why some people thought he could sign with Dallas. I knew he wasn't going to he wants to play for a team that really has a chance. But then again he picks Miami:doh: . But, I thought he would have gone with the Bengals.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. In fact, he would fit right in with the Davis signing in Dallas - both are physically gifted yet extremely underachieving athletes. Porter is only slightly better than Stallworth (of course that means if he were on the Eagles he'd slaughter us every time we played them :doh: ).

Better than Stallworth? We're talking Joey not jerry:confused:...?

Thank god no dallas

I didnt think there was much of a chance he'd go there to begin with. They have too much money/draft picks invested on their LB corps to add Porter to the mix. James was signed to a huge extension. Ayodele signed last year and Ware/Carpenter were their past two first round selections. Not to mention Ellis.

This is the one player I would have liked to see us pursue. He is a natural pass rusher then can light people up. The price tag would have been steep but I guess not compared to the rest of the signings like 50 Mil for Dock. In that respect he's a bargain at 20 Mil guaranteed.

Archived