Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

crystal (cheerleader) in contest?? vote!

CliffBattles

It is her and she has a booty on her! I tell ya!

that's what I like about all cheerleaders (or most pro ones at least), the thickness. They are thin, and hot, but they aren't stick figures either, the legs and bottom got some meat on them.

<snip> ...he briefly dated Frankie Buglisi, a Redskins cheerleader, who brought her friend and fellow Redskinette Christy Ogilvie to Cooley's welcome-home party last July after a month-long trip out West.

A team official, on condition of anonymity, said an unidentified woman called the team afterward and ratted out Buglisi. The Redskins prohibit any company employee from fraternizing with players, and the Redskinettes have a specific clause to that effect in their contracts.

A short time later, Buglisi's stepfather called Elliot Segal, the morning host of WWDC-FM, and went on the air with the news that Cooley had started dating Ogilvie.

Segal milked the story for three days. "The Redskins. Sex. Cheerleaders. I was in heaven," Segal said, adding, "I hope Chris wasn't upset by any of it."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/06/AR2006010602033_pf.html

Edit: Interesting that the Post chose to use the word "Redskinette", a word which the Redskins abandoned since Snyder took over.

<snip> ...he briefly dated Frankie Buglisi, a Redskins cheerleader, who brought her friend and fellow Redskinette Christy Ogilvie to Cooley's welcome-home party last July after a month-long trip out West.

A team official, on condition of anonymity, said an unidentified woman called the team afterward and ratted out Buglisi. The Redskins prohibit any company employee from fraternizing with players, and the Redskinettes have a specific clause to that effect in their contracts.

A short time later, Buglisi's stepfather called Elliot Segal, the morning host of WWDC-FM, and went on the air with the news that Cooley had started dating Ogilvie.

Segal milked the story for three days. "The Redskins. Sex. Cheerleaders. I was in heaven," Segal said, adding, "I hope Chris wasn't upset by any of it."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/06/AR2006010602033_pf.html

I've met her, she works at the St.Charles Towne Center in Waldorf. She's kinda weird :D

i refuse to open any links without pictures

true dis!!!

there should be a warning - like look at my thread, i posted a cool topic but was too lazy to go through all the trouble of posting a picture or anything that would make the internets a better place

sanfordandson17.jpg

Archived