Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are we doing at strong safety???

Ant15fromNJ

Arch had one bad year in an otherwise very good career in which he was highly regarded league-wide. One bad season in a new system in which he wasn't allowed to fully develop throughout the year, big mistake IMO. I'm hoping he can be given the oppurtunity to regain the starting position this year.

Arch had one bad year in an otherwise very good career in which he was highly regarded league-wide. One bad season in a new system in which he wasn't allowed to fully develop throughout the year, big mistake IMO. I'm hoping he can be given the oppurtunity to regain the starting position this year.

Yeah, I think the spot will be open for competition and I think that Archuleta will beat out the others.

Mike Doss is going to void the remaining seasons on his contract. If he's healthy, I say bring him in for a workout and see what sort of money he is seeking. He's certainly better than Adam Archuleta.

If he is voiding his contract... what kind of money do you THINK he'll be wanting?

Top dollar most likely.

fox wasnt too bad there last year. I wouldnt mind giving AA another shot with this scheme under his belt for a year.

Letting the three of them fight for the job in TC is probably the best bet. It is probably a coin flip as to who is going to get it right now...

sweet avatar

What position does Nick Harper for the Colts play? SS or FS? If SS, we need to bring him in.

Is this a joke? Harper plays corner. He's 5-10 182lbs. I'd rather have Novak back at safety than Harper. :doh:

Archived