Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How would you guys feel about Bledsoe?

SkinsNoles21

Bledsoe would be a great addition to our event staff at the stadium. I say he would be amazing at changing toilet paper, taking out the trash, and serving hot dogs...not in that order of course.

We can sign him for 8 dollars an hour....

whos with me?

*edit* if hes taking out the trash....that means he would be taking out himself.

*edit again* I just want everyone to picture Bledsoe sitting at his desk at an office job, and then picture the office linebacker coming out of nowhere and blasting him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was just about to flame you....good one though :cheers:

he would be better at holding a TRASH CAN then some other dallASS qb's. I don't think he is worth a contract for that much though! I mean like most people on here say when they talk about picking up an older player, I would take him for vet min. But what would the Vet min. be on a TRASHMAN in the league???:D

Maybe a few incentives for how many lightbulbs he changes or rolls of TP he replaces?

Man this thread is a riot. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is there any way it can be stickied so we can go back to it during awards time at the end of the year?

whoa whoa whoa, im getting a little overconfident...(i mean other people said funny stuff too, but...u know, i started it(ha))

everyone knows creating a funny thread on extremeskins is basically impossible because so many people are basically ready to bash everyone else at all times...

Maybe the skins will invite me to beach blitz and I can sit with cooley and sign autos?

ok i guess im getting ahead of myself...

Archived