Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How would you guys feel about Bledsoe?

SkinsNoles21

Bledsoe would be a great addition to our event staff at the stadium. I say he would be amazing at changing toilet paper, taking out the trash, and serving hot dogs...not in that order of course.

We can sign him for 8 dollars an hour....

whos with me?

*edit* if hes taking out the trash....that means he would be taking out himself.

*edit again* I just want everyone to picture Bledsoe sitting at his desk at an office job, and then picture the office linebacker coming out of nowhere and blasting him.

bledsoe.jpg

Nope, no thanks, try again.

uhhh...what

(apparently joke threads arent as successful on such serious days as today...)

so how bout this...

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

I always expected some poseters weren't reading threads and just posting the first thing that came to their minds based on the title of the thread, or maybe the first post.....But i am left speechless at the sheer number of people that do this as evidenced by this thread....wow

Props to SkinsNoles21...good times

I always expected some poseters weren't reading threads and just posting the first thing that came to their minds based on the title of the thread, or maybe the first post.....But i am left speechless at the sheer number of people that do this as evidenced by this thread....wow

Props to SkinsNoles21...good times

yes...people dont read threads, its out of control, i mean, you dont even have to read the thread, just like the first 8 words of the thread, is that so much to ask...

Its my 1000th post, and I am now a rookie...I want 6 mill in gaurunteed money up front.

Also, I am looking forward to being a rookie and having the ability to choose multiple players as my avatar as the Skins will trade out of the 6th pick and pick up at least two additional picks where we will make good decisions and all players will help this team reach the playoffs this year..

And since we are playing the entire NFC North....

Super Bowl here we come.

Bledsoe would be a great addition to our event staff at the stadium. I say he would be amazing at changing toilet paper, taking out the trash, and serving hot dogs...not in that order of course.

whos with me?

*edit* if hes taking out the trash....that means he would be taking out himself.

*edit again* I just want everyone to picture Bledsoe sitting at his desk at an office job, and then picture the office linebacker coming out of nowhere and blasting him.

I was about to say!

I say he would be amazing at changing toilet paper, taking out the trash, and serving hot dogs...not in that order of course.

HAHA!!! Good one. I wouldnt want someone changing toilet paper, taking out the trash, and then serving me hot dogs. But 8 bucks an hour is a little pricey. What kind of signing bonus are we talking here?

whos with me?

I think he'd make a great Customer Service Rep, or someone who serves food to all the peeps in the hospitality suites.

Archived