Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bacon or Sausage

jwpanic

Please don't flame, but what the hell is scrapple?

Take a pig. Remove the bacon, ham, pork chops, pig's feet, pig's tail, pig's snot, and whatever the hell else you can make from a pig. Take whatever you have leftover, fry that son 'a ***** up, and you have scapple. :hungry:

Take a pig. Remove the bacon, ham, pork chops, pig's feet, pig's tail, pig's snot, and whatever the hell else you can make from a pig. Take whatever you have leftover, fry that son 'a ***** up, and you have scapple. :hungry:

lol as it was explained to me at the Titans game....

take the leftovers on the slaughterhouse floor, and you have scrapple...

mmm mmmm tasty :). Can't wait for next year. I don't think we have scrapple up here.

NOTHING beats Bacon-wrapped Scallops off the Grill !!!

Got some of those as an appetizer at a nice restaurant in New Hampshire last summer and they were served with warm maple syrup to dip them in. At first I was like huh? Maple syrup, but that was excellent with the scallops and bacon.

My recipe for scrapple:

Wrap scrapple in cow-:pooh: (cow-:pooh: must be fresh)

Bake for 20 minutes at 350 in non-stick pan

Throw away scrapple, eat cow-:pooh:

You forgot one step in that recipe.....

Mix a tablespoon of whiskey into the cow-:pooh: - this kills any bacteria in the feces, making it safe to eat, and eliminate completely any threat of salmonella disease.

You forgot one step in that recipe.....

Mix a tablespoon of whiskey into the cow-:pooh: - this kills any bacteria in the feces, making it safe to eat, and eliminate completely any threat of salmonella disease.

No... you want the salmonella... it gets rid of the scrapple aftertaste. :)

Well, sausages come in such variety. There are kielbasas, italian sausages, chinese sausages, salami, bratwursts, chorizos, andouille. Damn, I could go on and on . . .

So if I was forced to pick one, it'd have to be sausages. You can have them for any meal of the day and with tons of different dishes . . . gumbo, jambalaya, penne arrabbiata, spaghetti, with a bun, without a bun, with grilled onions, without grilled onions.

Well, sausages come in such variety. There are kielbasas, italian sausages, chinese sausages, salami, bratwursts, chorizos, andouille. Damn, I could go on and on . . .

So if I was forced to pick one, it'd have to be sausages. You can have them for any meal of the day and with tons of different dishes . . . gumbo, jambalaya, penne arrabbiata, spaghetti, with a bun, without a bun, with grilled onions, without grilled onions.

Apparently we have found the king of the sausage :laugh:

Archived