Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Rumor PFT) Strahan to the Skins? (MERGED)

Kurd Cudins

I personally dont want him. He'll probably aks for a lot of money and i dont think he'll be worth it. The only good thing that could come out of it would be incentive for him to play tough against the gaints and to share what he knows about their team. This kinda reminds me of the whole bruce smith situation, we gotta stop getting players after their prime.

Stupidest rumor yet.

No the stupidest rumor I heard was Bill Clinton endorsing Barak Obama.

Strahan is ok but there is 2 reason this is stupid

1. The Giants won't trade Strahan to any team in the NFC East unless the price is perfect.

2. I doubt that Strahan will say trade me to the Redskins so I can get more money. I know NFL want to get paid but I don't think they want to lose respect

But if this trade dose go down I say we should throw in Lloyd and get a 4th or 5th. But then they will be trading a problem for a problem

]']Now thats just frightening. the NFL is reporting that.... :paranoid:

I'd rather see Anderson manning the DE slot. But if it allows us to get a stop gap for a year or 2 and take Alan Branch - then it might be worth considering - although he is a 35-year old malcontent locker room cancer...just something to consider...

First of all, Adam Schefter has turned into the NFL's version of Entertainment Tonight with all his rumors and gossip. I stopped listening to his schtick a long time ago. Second, I would really think the Redskins FO had more brains than to bring in another version of Bruce Smith. And is it just me, but how many of you were totally grossed out when Strahan was eating that SAMICH and yelling at that female reporter while pieces of the SAMICH started flying out from in between his gap?

Archived