Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday JBird!!!

georgiaredskin

Sorry this is almost too late! Jesse, you are a VERY special friend I am SO blessed to know. I look forward to more belly-aching laughs and good times with you. Hope you can make it to some tailgates this year!! Have a GREAT year and I pray many more blessings come your way. HAIL AHFB/7G!!!

Love ya!

Karla

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TheRealJBird!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this is almost too late! Jesse, you are a VERY special friend I am SO blessed to know. I look forward to more belly-aching laughs and good times with you. Hope you can make it to some tailgates this year!! Have a GREAT year and I pray many more blessings come your way. HAIL AHFB/7G!!!

Love ya!

Karla

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TheRealJBird!!!!!!!!!!!

noidea392vh9.jpg

jusjokes :D

Just saw this....nicely done. I can happily say I don't have a hangover at all from the nights previous festivities. Thanks to everybody who gave a shout out, and special thanks to Karla for starting such a prestigious thread because after all...i'm a pretty damn important person:cool: :laugh:

Just saw this....nicely done. I can happily say I don't have a hangover at all from the nights previous festivities. Thanks to everybody who gave a shout out, and special thanks to Karla for starting such a prestigious thread because after all...i'm a pretty damn important person:cool: :laugh:

True that. Glad you had a good birthday!

:cloud9: :thumbsup:

More important than me apparently. Karla not only didn't start a thread for me, she still hasn't noticed my age changed whenever I post. It's all good though. I had a feeling her apparent affinity for me was less than genuine. ;)

Happy birthday, jbizz. Don't do anything I WOULD do. :cheers:

Archived