Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scouts Inc. Jeremy Green... Redskins Tidbit.

GoSkins420

Tootie (Tootsville)

Would you rather have Eli Manning, Jason Campbell or Tony Romo sits to pee as your QB of the future?

JEREMY GREEN

That's a good question. I'd say Jason Campbell at this point. Tony Romo sits to pee's been in the league for four seasons now. I liked what I saw from Campbell - his arm strength. I think Campbell's going to have a breakout year for the Redskins.

:point2sky

Tootie (Tootsville)

Would you rather have Eli Manning, Jason Campbell or Tony Romo sits to pee as your QB of the future?

JEREMY GREEN

That's a good question. I'd say Jason Campbell at this point. Tony Romo sits to pee's been in the league for four seasons now. I liked what I saw from Campbell - his arm strength. I think Campbell's going to have a breakout year for the Redskins.

Wow, he must be a closet Redskins fan :laugh: Usually they take Romo sits to pee :rolleyes:

Tootie (Tootsville)

JEREMY GREEN

Good stuff never heard of Jeremy Green though.

Are you serious??

He's serial.

From ESPN.com:

Jeremy Green is director of pro scouting for Scouts Inc. He has been an NFL scout for 11 years, including two as director of pro personnel for the Cleveland Browns. He is the son of Arizona Cardinals head coach Dennis Green.

Sounds like he might know something. And that ESPN needs to update Jeremy's profile.

Tootie (Tootsville)

JEREMY GREEN

I hate to be "that guy" but do you have a link for this?

I really want to stick it to my Eli Manning-loving roommate :laugh: :gaintsuck

The thing about Campbell is his strong points are things you cannot learn. His weak points are things that can be coached. Well, everything but his release, and that's another question. I always thought Gibbs was not one to mess with a QBs throwing motion, but then during the season I heard Saunders say that it was something they were working on.

Archived