Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Rivalries....who's on top?

macs-a-skins-fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Dallas fans may not consider it much of a rivalry anymore since they've won more lately and have our number in all time play. Not facing Dallas in the playoffs for a quarter century has not helped either.

I however, sleep better at night knowing that we've taken three of the last four and two of those victories were stolen from big D in the crucial final minutes/seconds. SM 89/ST 21. Hell ya baby!

Despite my hatred for DC area Cowgirl fans, I had a pretty good time when I went down to Irving for this past years Monday nighter. Ya, we lost, but their fans didn't bother Redskins fans the way they do here.

I think my over all hated for a fan base has shifted to Philly while my hatred for the team itself remains w/Dallas.

This question rears it's ugly head every 6 months or so..... our main, most hated rival is and always will be the Cowboys. No other team deserves consideration. To want to knock off the Giants and their measly two Super Bowls or the Eagles and their 0 Super Bowls over the Cowboys and their, what 5, is absurd. We want to kick the Cowboys so far down, they fold!

We hate the Eagles and Giants, but there are no words to describe the hatred we feel for the Cowboys.

Hail,

H

Hands down the Dallas Cowboys.

Behind them it probably goes.....

Philly

NYG

Tampa Bay

Baltimore

New England (sleeper rival, we were the last team to beat them before their 21 game win streak a couple years ago)

and i know, it's hard to say we have a rival in a different conference but hey...

People may hate other teams more (I hate the Eagles with a passion as a result of living in Eagle country for four years), but the answer for the franchise is undoubtably and forever the Cowboys. For christ's sake, its one of the more storied rivalries in NFL history. I'm actually kinda surprised these kinds of threads get started every few months...

Though Dallas is undoubtedly our biggest rival; I think I have much more dislike for the Giants and their current roster. I don't like anyone on Dallas' squad but it's not to say I really have any dislike for them as players (TO aside). The Giants on the other hand:

Eli - The more sports bars I go to the more I think he one of the least liked players in the league. People love watching him fail. From his draft antics to his pouty face, I'd rather have Eli fail than Romo sits to pee.

Plaxico - I didn't like him on the Steelers and I sure as hell don't like him in our division. A loud mouth, a hothead, a general jerkoff.

Shockey - I have a love/hate with Shockey. He plays hard and with an intensity that I really think is lacking in today's NFL. He has a passion for winning which is something I wish was evident with more of the league. Plus, his America tattoos are epic, and I'll be damned if I don't love America. BUT...his pre-maddona attitude between games and his propensity to boldly open his mouth make him very very unlikeable.

Tom Cohlin -- a scumbag. Compared to Wade Phillips?

The fans -- I generally dislike New Yorkers and their ****y attitude. I even like Eagles fans more because their depravity is sort of ammusing. Cowboys fans are BY FAR the best in our division (outside of us of course)

So it's tough nowadays, the Cowboys as a team...wow...don't like them too much...but the Giants players...terrible.

I guess it comes down to who would I rather sweep if the Skins had to go 2-14, and that would be Dallas every season.

Though Dallas is undoubtedly our biggest rival; I think I have much more dislike for the Giants and their current roster. I don't like anyone on Dallas' squad but it's not to say I really have any dislike for them as players (TO aside). . .

I guess it comes down to who would I rather sweep if the Skins had to go 2-14, and that would be Dallas every season.

Thats probably the best way to put it

1. Cowturds. I will always despise them with a blessed passion. Good to beat them 3 out of the last 4. And those Turds hate that.

2. Eagles. Don't like them, but I do respect them. A good team.

3. Giants. No problem with them that much. They play to win when they play us. Mera's ghost and Hoffa's body buried under the Meadowlands has a lot to do with it.

4. Ravens. Would love for our Skins to put Belichick and those rats with wings out of playoff contention one day. At least be a reason for it.

5.Seahawkes. Don't like them. At all. Alexander giggles to damn much for my taste. They have our number right now which is bothersome.

Hands down the Dallas Cowboys.

Behind them it probably goes.....

Philly

NYG

Tampa Bay

Baltimore

New England (sleeper rival, we were the last team to beat them before their 21 game win streak a couple years ago)

and i know, it's hard to say we have a rival in a different conference but hey...

I wouldn't put the Pats down as a rival, although Champ Bailey's game winning pick against them last year really cheered me up as I sat in a room full of drunk Patriot fans still in my Skins gear after our loss in Seatle. I hate Pats fans almost as much as Philly fans.

The Cowboys....period. Regardless of how awful of a season they are having or we our having, that is the rivalry game of rivalry games. I hate all three teams with a passion, but the Cowboys, by far, define the word hate for me.

Remember it's not about hate....I mean, I friggin HATE Iggles FANS with a passion, however, I just don't like the Cowboys....they are albeit our best rivalry. I consider it a passionate rivalry...

Then of course considering my g/f is a Cowgirl fan and my oldest daughter is a Giants fan....you can only imagine the heck I go through!!!Thank God none are Iggles fans though! The rest of us (4 in all) are 'Skins' fans!

Easy, it is the friggin Cowboys. If we were 1-15, and that 1 win was against the Cowboys, the season was great. If we were 1-15, beat the Cowboys and knocked them out of the playoffs, greatest victory ever by the Redskins.

Seriously, even though Giants and Eagles have been equally dominant over us the last 10 years of so (man, that sucks), it is far better to be 3-1 the last 4 games over the Cowboys and 6-1 combined over both the Giants and Eagles.

Hands down, the Cowboys.

Remember it's not about hate....I mean, I friggin HATE Iggles FANS with a passion, however, I just don't like the Cowboys....they are albeit our best rivalry. I consider it a passionate rivalry...

Then of course considering my g/f is a Cowgirl fan and my oldest daughter is a Giants fan....you can only imagine the heck I go through!!!Thank God none are Iggles fans though! The rest of us (4 in all) are 'Skins' fans!

Where did you go wrong as a parent???:doh: :silly:

Where did you go wrong as a parent???:doh: :silly:

Trust me, I am asking myself that same question every day!!!!! But I figure this...at least my odds are better....I managed to raise most of them as 'Skins fans, so i deserve a little credit....I can't speak for the ones who strayed...not that I didn't try though.

Funny, I was born and raised on Long Island. So one would think I would be at least one of the New York teams fans. HAHA....Dad was a Colts fan....didn't like them, I kinda swayed to the Burgandy and Gold at a young age. Brother is a Jets fan...My 'Giants fan? She was born in Tn....she figures Dad is a Yankee, so she should root for the Giants! Albeit all my other ones are southern born, and stick to their Dad's team. Can't figure it out for the life of me.

4 against 1....not too bad!!! I think I have done well for an old man!!!!lol

PS...Did I forget to mention that I convinced my Ex wife (while we were married) to convert from a Cowboys fan to a Redskins fan (and she still is)?? Now that took some doing, and I definitley deserve some kudos there!!!!!

HTR!!!!!!

Archived