Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Rivalries....who's on top?

macs-a-skins-fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, so someone decided to see who was the worst of the 'Skins rivalries. I am sure this has been posted somewhere in the past. But I figured, what the heck, lets get a poll going. of course, the choices will be limited to within our division. The exception is the 'other' choice, for those fans who believe that there MAY be another team that is a better opponent!

So, who is our best oppenent??? Forget the fan base...for instance, I hate Iggles fans, but that does not sway me to say that the Cowboys are not our best opponent, because they are...and have been for years!

Oh, this is also just to prove a little something to my Cowgirls Girlfirend!

Of course we know we hate them all....lol, but you've got to dig in deep and think about it....who is the team that you think is the worst...or the best...for that matter, of our rivalries?

geez, did I word it wrong? Just a simple question!

It's not the question, but the answer. :) You didn't do anything wrong, but it's a real easy question for most. The Cowboys are our nemeses, period. We don't like any of them, don't get me wrong, but the rivalry with the Boys is beyond simple division crap. We hate them.

That's the way I see it, anyhow.

It's not the question, but the answer. :) You didn't do anything wrong, but it's a real easy question for most. The Cowboys are our nemeses, period. We don't like any of them, don't get me wrong, but the rivalry with the Boys is beyond simple division crap. We hate them.

That's the way I see it, anyhow.

Thank you...and I applaud your answer. I was asking a simple question....so be it for someone to ask what the question was....they must be confused! I was simply expanding on someone elses question. Simply curiosity!

Meh... If you hang out in the Tailgate for awhile you'll realize that I don't really contribute anything to anything... But yeah I hate Dallas with a passion. I used to live in Little Rock, Arkansas and drove 5.5 hours each way to see a game, never got a hotel room. 11 hours of driving + Tailgating + No hotel room = Some of the dumbest driving I've ever done, I'm suprised I didn't kill myself or anyone around me.

The last 3 out of the last 4 times we have played Dallas we have won. Spit that one out at the next Dallas fan to run their mouth. In the NFL its all about what have you done for me lately. Well, as of late, the Redskins have beaten the Cowboys the last three out of four times we have played each other.

Of course we know we hate them all....lol, but you've got to dig in deep and think about it....who is the team that you think is the worst...or the best...for that matter, of our rivalries?

geez, did I word it wrong? Just a simple question!

Yes you did! I took your post as who we hate the worst...not who is are best opponent....you might want to edit...the abpve post clearifies that. but too bad like many others i have already voted Dallas.

Yes you did! I took your post as who we hate the worst...not who is are best opponent....you might want to edit...the abpve post clearifies that. but too bad like many others i have already voted Dallas.

Ok, so my wording is not to your liking. I am simply looking for the answer...who is the best opponent...the opponent, within our division, who is the most rivaled..

geez, don't tear apart my wording. just answer the question. it is so simple!

Ok, so my wording is not to your liking. I am simply looking for the answer...who is the best opponent...the opponent, within our division, who is the most rivaled..

geez, don't tear apart my wording. just answer the question. it is so simple!

Honestly the team we love to hate is Dallas but the best team in the Division is The Eagles...Why you ask?

Giants lost #1 gunner Tikki Barber to retirment....no defense they face rebuilding next year.

Dallas lost Bill Parcells to retirement...TO...may explode....new system to learn next year.

That's why your question is missleading.

Eagles have most returning starters including Mcnabb and they will probably get a WR in the draft that's dangerous.

I am just suggesting if you want an acurate count of what you were looking for you could change it to match you original thoughts that's all ...Eagles are my choice....have a great night.

Honestly the team we love to hate is Dallas but the best team in the Division is The Eagles...Why you ask?

Giants lost #1 gunner Tikki Barber to retirment....no defense they face rebuilding next year.

Dallas lost Bill Parcells to retirement...TO...may explode....new system to learn next year.

That's why your question is missleading.

Eagles have most returning starters including Mcnabb and they will probably get a WR in the draft that's dangerous.

I am just suggesting if you want an acurate count of what you were looking for you could change it to match you original thoughts that's all ...Eagles are my choice....have a great night.

Simply a question, thats why I asked. Someone else posed a question, and i expanded on it.

My original thought is....who IS our ultimate opponent within our division? Just a thought, reaching out to fellow fans, to get their input. Simply put. Why tear it apart? I don't need stats, I know them.;..

Simple friggin question...it's like a yes or no answer almost... Who do you THINK is our best-or-worst rivalry within our division?

I also note you didnt vote either.....

Personally I hate Philthy fans more than I hate Dallas fans, Filthy fans try to take over Fedex and they have no concept that they are the visiting team. When I went to the game at fedex in 05 it was hostile for me where I parked my car. Philly fans were hurling slurs to any redskin fan that walked by. I have a deep seeded hatred for Philly FANS but I have a deeper hatred for Dallas PLAYERS.

Some may wonder.....as I do...it's a tough call for me between the Iggles and the Girls!!!

I have heard many different sides, so i posed the question to the ES site. Simply curiosity!

I understand, but I'd definitely say that overall it's the against the Cowboys. I hate the Eagles too, but personally I hate the Giants a little more.

When you put the question this way, it has to be Dallas hands down. They have been our arch rival longer than they have been an official NFL team. If we could only win one division game (as was the case for 2006), I'd say it better be the home game against Dallas.

On a personal level, I hate Philly more as referenced by my F Philly shirt which goes to far greater lengths than any of my anti-Dallas gear. Philly fans, players, the city itself, I hate everything.

As for the Giants, they are the lesser of three evils.

Archived