Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoot to return to Washington (rumor)

Lavarleap56

While the threads have been popping up quite some time about the possible return of Smoot, It is probably more of a possibility than anyone realizes. I recieved some info and i would say it is almost a sure bet that he will return obviously based on his situation with minnesota. Smoot loves the area and the team and he has proven he can play very well in our current defensive system and will come at a much cheaper price than Clements or Asante.

While the threads have been popping up quite some time about the possible return of Smoot, It is probably more of a possibility than anyone realizes. I recieved some info and i would say it is almost a sure bet that he will return obviously based on his situation with minnesota. Smoot loves the area and the team and he has proven he can play very well in our current defensive system and will come at a much cheaper price than Clements or Asante.

I would love if the team gets him back. We need cover corners, these bums we have, aint getting er done. We need depth at the corner spot because we all know Sean Springs will be hurt again. :rolleyes:

Ehh, another re-tread who looked terrible when healthy playing in Minnesota.

I really liked Smoot while he was here, but he was pitifully exposed while in Minnesota.

And LL56 - I apologize for the jump to judgement. Zen and TK vouch for you than you are cool in my book. Thanks for the info.

You guys are missing the big picture if he comes back. Would he get #21 back from Taylor? If so, would Taylor go back to wearing #36? And, if so, how many members here will just freak out & cause the board to meltdown because of it?

Archived