Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Colts are going to blast the Pats

grampi

I'm with grampi. I don't think the Colts will put up 60 points, but they will put up 30+. They'll be winning most of the game, but Brady will make it interesting in the 4th quarter. I predict Colts 38 - Patriots 31.

However it would be much more poetic if Vinatieri nailed the game winner as time ran out. I HATE the Patriots, and hate that they are so arrogant that they let the best kicker in NFL history walk. Pisses me OFF!! Mostly because the Skins can't find a kicker to save their lives, and they friggin' grow on trees in New England, apparently. :mad:

I'm with grampi. I don't think the Colts will put up 60 points, but they will put up 30+. They'll be winning most of the game, but Brady will make it interesting in the 4th quarter. I predict Colts 38 - Patriots 31.

However it would be much more poetic if Vinatieri nailed the game winner as time ran out. I HATE the Patriots, and hate that they are so arrogant that they let the best kicker in NFL history walk. Pisses me OFF!! Mostly because the Skins can't find a kicker to save their lives, and they friggin' grow on trees in New England, apparently. :mad:

What makes it worse is that their rookie now is the one kicking the game winners UGH.

right they went 12-4 and beat the #1 chargers on the road.. this is the best belicheck coaching job yet and it will prove again on sunday

The Chargers beat themselves. If they would've even played up to half of their potential, they would've beaten the Pats by at least 2 TDs. The days of the Pats pulling rabbits out of the hat are over.

What gets me about the Pats is they really aren't, and haven't been that good of a team. Had they been going up against teams like the '82, '83, or '91 Skins, or any of the Crackboys or 48ers teams that won all those SBs, they would've lost them all. I just don't believe the best teams in the NFL are as good today as the dominant teams back then were.

your losing it grampi. Vinatieri, in an ironic twist, will miss a field goal in the closing seconds. A betting man would look at the action and realize that this one is gonna be the Pats(+3) in a low scorer(under 48). At least, that's where the smart money is.

You're losing it. This game isn't going to be close enough for FGs to even matter. The Pats are has beens and are only playing this game by virtue of the Chargers beating themselves.

I can't believe how many people in here still think this is the same Pats team that's won 3 of the last 5 SBs. It's not. Not even close. This team is a mere shell of the old team. This is the same Pats team that lost badly to a very mediocre Denver team last January, and the same team that lost badly to Indy earlier this season in NE. This game is going to be even uglier than their earlier loss to the Colts because it's in Indy.

Yeeeaaaa, and they just beat the Chargers in their park, and the Chargers were the best team the Pats faced in ANY of their playoff games sans the 01 Rams.

The Pats win 31-24. The Colts will keep it close, and they are a very good team, but not able to get it done. . .as usual.

Manning has had more 3 INT games in the playoffs then in the regular season. I repeat, Manning has had more 3INT games in the playoffs then in the regular season, and he has only been in 11 playoff games!!!

That should tell you something. . .

While I don't think the Colts are going to blast the Pats, I do believe Indy will win.

They're at home and facing a Patroit team that is not as strong as they were 2-3 years ago. I think the game is going to be close but I look for Peyton Manning and Co. to finally clear that last hurdle before the Super Bowl.

The Chargers beat themselves. If they would've even played up to half of their potential, they would've beaten the Pats by at least 2 TDs. The days of the Pats pulling rabbits out of the hat are over.

EXACTLY. Anyone who doesn't see that is a Pats homer or just doesn't know a lot about football. The Chargers were clearly the better team, and shot themselves in the foot over and over.

Yeeeaaaa, and they just beat the Chargers in their park, and the Chargers were the best team the Pats faced in ANY of their playoff games sans the 01 Rams.

See above - Chargers beat themselves; it had nothing to do with the Pats. Brady will bring his team back into it, but that game should have been out of reach by halftime.

Manning has had more 3 INT games in the playoffs then in the regular season. I repeat, Manning has had more 3INT games in the playoffs then in the regular season, and he has only been in 11 playoff games!!!

You're conveniently leaving out the fact that Peyton has 5 INTs in two playoff games this year, but the Colts are 2-0. They aren't relying on Peyton like they were in previous years. Bob Sanders has had an ENORMOUS effect on that defense; I used to think he was overrated, but that is clearly not the case.

Mark it down: Manning will have the best playoff game of his career tomorrow.

EXACTLY. Anyone who doesn't see that is a Pats homer or just doesn't know a lot about football. The Chargers were clearly the better team, and shot themselves in the foot over and over.

The Ravens beat themselves too. The Patriots will win, they know what it takes to win in the playoffs. But we'll see how Peyton "Tap Dancing" Manning will do later today. Matter of fact, wasnt Vinatieri the only player to score in that game? If they are gonna even have a shot at beating the Pats, they better come with more than just 5 field goals.

Bill Belicheck is a better coach than Herman Edwards

The Patriots are a better offense than the Baltimore Ravens

The colts D these past 2 weeks haven't faced anything like what they're going to face Sunday. Even with no names on the offense, the Pats are in the Colts heads. Both sides of the ball.

Don't even get me started how they're in Peyton's head.

On paper, in Madden, the Colts should win this game 38-10. In real life, the Patriots are going to win.

Exactly, what makes me mad is, people complain about how poor Brady's play was last week, and Peyton didnt even score a td...come on now.

Archived