Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has more trade value?

MoochieDC_86

Ummm

Maybe I am an idiot

But isnt JeMarcus Russell better than Vick or Shaub??

Is he not going to redefine the QB position?

Is he not going to be Oaklands Pick at #1?

Wasn't Vick going to redefine the QB position? Don't get me wrong, I like Russell, but I do not think he should be the #1 pick. He reminds me of a healthy Daunte Culpepper. While Culpepper had, and may still have, some really good seasons, he has not redefined much of anything.

Thanks BleedBNG. So with that changed my comments still stand, Schaub will be somewhere else starting this coming year, Atlanta won't put up the money for him this time. What they should do it get rid of Vick and play Schaub, but hey...lets fire the coach instead because Vick can win all the games by himself!

Schaub stays in ATL. The falcons will trade Vick to Oakland for their #1 and they will take Brian Brohm the QB to back up Schaub. Their new coach will take his QB from college to develop. The raiders will address their QB need and keep Moss and take a receiver at the begining of the 2nd round with the 1st pick.

Shaub is a RFA, not a UFA.

Davis is well known to be a "win now" guy, and he's getting old, so probably more so now. He generally avoids drafting QBs high for that reason, which is why they didn't take Leinart or Cutler last year.

Shaub hasn't played all that much, but he certainly impressed everyone when he did, and is considered a pretty hot commodity. It's doubtful he signs long term with Atlanta. He'll want to go somewhere to be a starter. So, Atlanta moves him this offseason or loses him for nothing in a year.

Moss is almost certain to be changing teams this year. And, apart from his attitude and huge contract, he had a TERRIBLE year this year. Shaub definitely has more value right now.

Overall, it's pretty realistic, though i think Atl would have to give more than that.

I was actually thinking Moss+ for Leftwich could happen this year. But this idea is interesting.

I was talking to my brother when I suggested this...

Oakland trades the number 1 overall pick and Randy Moss to the Falcons for the number 10 pick and Matt Schaub....

Do you think Moss has more trade value than Matt Schaub at this point in time?

ABSOLUTELY

Schaub stays in ATL. The falcons will trade Vick to Oakland for their #1 and they will take Brian Brohm the QB to back up Schaub. Their new coach will take his QB from college to develop. The raiders will address their QB need and keep Moss and take a receiver at the begining of the 2nd round with the 1st pick.

Vick is Arthur Blank guy. Petrino will have to do some heavy duty selling to convice GM McKay to pull off the trade.

Skins will hopefully not get involved. Trade the 6th pick to whomever wants Johnson of Georgia Tech, and select Branch:helmet:

Dude...Randy Moss. Anyone who says otherwise is insane. He sells tickets, he is an attraction, he is still considered by most to be a top 5 or top 10 receiver in the game....most definitely, Moss has more value than Schaub.

No he's not. Have you seen the Raiders play? Even with the garbage he's had to deal with at QB, he drops way too many balls

Ummm

Maybe I am an idiot

But isnt JeMarcus Russell better than Vick or Shaub??

Is he not going to redefine the QB position?

Is he not going to be Oaklands Pick at #1?

Word...

Russell=CANNON

Russell is being compared to one Daunte Culpeper. The same Daunte Culpeper who gave Moss his best years and was an MVP candidate two years ago.

Russell deep to Moss... MONEY!!!!

No way Al Davis passes on the #1 overall, especially with a big armed QB sitting there for him to chose.

edit: Stadium?! RAIDERS?! Were talking about STADIUM?! <in Jim Mora's Sr's voice

WTF!!!

Archived