Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Champ Bailey - Defensive Player Of the Year

sitting bull

Thank you for trade him... now we have the defense in the league :doh:

The bottom line was he did not want to be in Washington any more.

Just think if he would have been a career Redskin we would be talking about him with Darrell Green.

look, he is great and this is a great honor. I wish people would stop with the trade discussion. CHAMP WAS GONE NO MATTER WHAT!! worse trades in NFL history? what??? so clinton is chopped liver now?

Anyway, this is about champ and he is awesome. Way to go!

CP is a great player but lets be honest, he has averaged over a yard less per carry, has had less carries per game, and less tds than when in Denver. RBs fall out of trees in the NFL.

Champ Bailey is one of the best CBs of all time.

Yea and with CP we made the playoffs and with Bailey we didnt. And I think calling Bailey one of the best CBs of all time is pushing it. He had a great year this year but his first two seasons in Denver were nothing special.

It's funny with you. When the Eagles were playing bad, you were barely seen. Now that they're doing good, you come here and talk trash. I've never seen a team with ZERO trophies in their SB case have such ****y fans.

The bottom line was he did not want to be in Washington any more.

And why he didn't want to be a Redskins ? That is the real question... when you have a guy like that you should do everything you can to keep him.

We have no excuse :(

That's all our fault... not Bailey fault.

And why he didn't want to be a Redskins ? That is the real question... when you have a guy like that you should do everything you can to keep him.

We have no excuse :(

That's all our fault... not Bailey fault.

i hear your point and maybe it was the organizations fault, but does that really matter now? it was well-known that champ wanted out for whatever reason and there could be many not known. if we didn't make the playoffs last year and struggled with a portis for 3 years, then I would question it...but I love CP and what he brings to this team.

I went to the Broncos-Bengals game two weeks ago. It was sick watching him lock up Chad Johnson. Champ is playing better than he ever has. Flat-out phenomenal player.

hey! I was there too! you could see how frusterated chad johnson was getting on the sidelines! it was very funny to watch

ps. we wore out redskin portis and bailey jerseys :D

I went to the Broncos-Bengals game two weeks ago. It was sick watching him lock up Chad Johnson. Champ is playing better than he ever has. Flat-out phenomenal player.

Santana owned Chump in the pro-bowl last year; completely spun him around with a move at the LOS, then left him in his dust...noodle-arm Hasselbeck underthrew him, or it would have been an easy touchdown:

GoodbyeChump1.jpg

GoodbyeChump2.jpg

GoodbyeChump3.jpg

GoodbyeChump4.jpg

Santana owned Chump in the pro-bowl last year; completely spun him around with a move at the LOS, then left him in his dust...noodle-arm Hasselbeck underthrew him, or it would have been an easy touchdown:

picture

picture

picture

Dude it wasn't a great trade, but there have been worse trades. Don't feel that bad man.

How can you put up a receiver beating a corner when the ball wasn't complete? :doh:

Champ is the best corner to play the game in the last 10 years period. To those who say he isn't top 5 all time need to learn some history. If you count stats for a shutdown cornerback, you need to learn your football.

Archived