Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which NFC East team would you mind seeing in the SB the LEAST?

TODD

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

God forbid it come to this, but there are three NFC-E in this crappy conference. If you had to pick one to make it to XLI, which team would it be?

Least annoying fans: 1. Giants 2. Eagles 3. Cowboys

Least annoying players: 1. Eagles 2. Giants 3. Cowboys

Least amount of bragging rights lost: 1. Giants 2. Cowboys 3. Eagles

Give me the Eagles. Usually the Giants are my "favorite" team in the division, but these players are intolerable. I hate Tiki, and I cannot stand how everyone wants to suck his nuts after last night. I won't be able to live through another Bettis-like fellatio fest for four weeks. Per usual, Shockey has been a trash-talking loser all year. Eli has been awful (101 yards on 26 throws?! Against our secondary?!?!) and 80% of NFL QBs have to be resenting the fact that he's a playoff QB. Strahan's mouth needs to go on IR. For the most part, I'm just tired of hearing about these fools. As bad as Eagles fans are, at least their team is somewhat humble unlike the egotistical ****s in New Jersey and Dallas.

Hopefully XLI features none of these three teams, though.

Least annoying fans: 1. Giants 2. Eagles 3. Cowboys

Least annoying players: 1. Eagles 2. Giants 3. Cowboys

Least amount of bragging rights lost: 1. Giants 2. Cowboys 3. Eagles

No way. New Jersey all the way; Iggle fans are the worst, and the Cowgirls are the Cowgirls. Giant fans are the least annoying of them all, and Tiki Barber deserves one last shot. But if the Iggs or Girls make (or god forbid -- win) the superbowl, I will vomit.

I understand my Eastside brothers who loathe philly above others, but growing up in the western hemisphere,cowpies have my main negative focus. I voted for philly because I actually like & respect Reid and respect dawkins & westbrook, and I'm petty enough to prefer seeing philly get their first than the Giants their 3rd and don't even start about Dallas :D :laugh:

I understand my Eastside brothers who loathe philly above others, but growing up in the western hemisphere,cowpies have my main negative focus. I voted for philly because I actually like & respect Reid and respect dawkins & westbrook, and I'm petty enough to prefer seeing philly get their first than the Giants their 3rd and don't even start about Dallas :D :laugh:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Although I do like Dawkins...he's the kind of player that the younger generation needs to model themselves after; except that whole disgusting green uniform thing. :)

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Although I do like Dawkins...he's the kind of player that the younger generation needs to model themselves after; except that whole disgusting green uniform thing. :)

Are there any other artists on the board that can back me up on the fact that those tones of red and yellow on white are hideous. You could make a case for one or the other on white, I'd easily give the edge or red on maroon on white, but red and yellow next to eachother looks atrocious. Nobody thought about color theory in the thirties, I suppose. There is a reason the two-tone teams look the best.

However as far as a design for a logo, the star is the silliest.

Archived