Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins send off - Saturday Dec 16 - Redskins Park

SkinsNatsFan

Can't make the send off this time since I will be IN New Orleans for this game.

I just spoke to Dave, him and Kyle (txredskins44) have already started with the hand grenades!!!

I'm in Palmetto, GA via Charleston, SC on my way to New Orleans via Atlanta tomorrow AM!!!!

For those of you who send them off.... Please do something to put a flame under their ass ya'll!!! Boo them if you have too :laugh: :jk:

I just spoke to Dave, him and Kyle (txredskins44) have already started with the hand grenades!!!

I'm in Palmetto, GA via Charleston, SC on my way to New Orleans via Atlanta tomorrow AM!!!!

For those of you who send them off.... Please do something to put a flame under their ass ya'll!!! Boo them if you have too :laugh: :jk:

You were suppose to go to CHARLESTON NEXT WEEKEND TO SEE ME since I will be going home for the holidays.

Darn it, I wanted to make it up to DC for this sendoff, but I won't be there until the 20th.

Oh well there is always next year.

SkinsNatsFan will be posting info for the 12-23 send off! I will not be in town so he is going to help with everything. Could you make that send off?

I really wished I lived in the dc area but I do get the beach blitz down here for the next 2 years so I guess it all works out any way I hope you guys had a blast as I know I would have dont really care if the team was 0-13 they would still get my support until the day I die

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

No moons this time! :)

There were seven of us there today plus Gibbs the dog. Pez, Huly, themurf, two of themurf's hockey buddies and dblaze1119.

Coach Gibbs came out early and thanked us and took pictures with us and signed autographs. The team buses came by later with no moons in sight.

The only picture I took was of Coach Gibbs with Pez and Huly . I hope it came out ok. I haven't seen it. I used Huly's camera.

Archived