Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last def. lineman to have double digit sacks....

PUMP

I disagree. We have enough DE's to get the job done. We have Carter coming on. Daniels; just a lil dinged up. Evans and Wynn. We need a DT who can collapse the pocket from inside. So the QB can't step up. Make him flush. That's what all great DE's have going for them. DT's who command a double-team and just blow stuff up inside.

I think we had 15 sacks going into this game. Not sure, but we may be on our way to an NFL record for futility in sacks and INT's. We only have 5 INT's this year. I think 9 is the low.

The Skins are DEAD LAST in the NFL in sacks. There are 3 teams with triple the number of sacks that the Skins have, and 12 teams with more than double. Fifteen sacks... that's not pathetic. It's criminal.

Tied very closely to the lack of pressure is the lack of interceptions. Without having to hurry, opposing QBs are remarkably accurate, completing over 60% of their passes and giving up only 5 interceptions. Yeah, five. That's again DEAD LAST.

The lack of pass rush should be completely embarrasing to any Skins fan.

I would like to see GW fire more blitzes. Yeah, we'll get beat. But holy hell!! It ain't working sitting back. The laundry union for opposing teams must really love us. They never have to wash the QB's jersey after our game. I wanna see us knock at least one QB outta the game this year. Just for the helluvit.

I would like to see GW fire more blitzes. Yeah, we'll get beat. But holy hell!! It ain't working sitting back. The laundry union for opposing teams must really love us. They never have to wash the QB's jersey after our game. I wanna see us knock at least one QB outta the game this year. Just for the helluvit.

Well, if Jason Campbell doesn't learn to slide, you might get your wish -- but it would be our quarterback.

But the Skins defense can't knock out a QB. They don't get close enough. They might be able to shout at him -- maybe even make fun of his mother -- while they're getting pancake blocked about 3 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Hmm, I seem to remember have a defensive player around here that QBs feared and had to account for on every play. Unfortunately, our coaching staff decided it was apparently better to make an 'example' of him and run him out of town rather than utilize his obvious talents.

Now we are reaping what was sown...we have no pass rush and no one that opposing QBs are concerned about in the slightest.

Hmm, I seem to remember have a defensive player around here that QBs feared and had to account for on every play. Unfortunately, our coaching staff decided it was apparently better to make an 'example' of him and run him out of town rather than utilize his obvious talents.

Now we are reaping what was sown...we have no pass rush and no one that opposing QBs are concerned about in the slightest.

You mean the one who in 3 years has 2 sacks total? The same one who has been injured 2 of the 3? And in 1 was more concerned with sacking the owner than any QB's?

Yeah, that's what we need.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, You sure are right. What's he doing with that new team he's on?

Oh yeah, he's on IR and ****ing about the NFLPA suspending his agent.....but what a sack master he is.

Archived