Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Me and BigDFan5 have another bet.

RiggoReincarnated

Me and BigDFan5 have another $100 bet.

I am putting $100 on the line that the Redskins will go 9-7 and win out.

Carolina is the best team that we will play until we face the Giants, and by then we should have the confidence and swagger to make Fed Ex rock the last game of the year.

Is this an outlandish bet, or a testament of faith?

please.. stop mentioning the giants.. youre posts are a joke and no 1 takes your opinion serious because of your outlandish statements

The Saints and Giants are the teams that concern me the most...but I am optimistic because the Giants may very well have a wild card or the division locked up by that weekend and it becomes a rest starters type game. Even straight up, we've proven we can beat playoff teams at Fed Ex this year.

The Saints and Giants are the teams that concern me the most...but I am optimistic because the Giants may very well have a wild card or the division locked up by that weekend and it becomes a rest starters type game. Even straight up, we've proven we can beat playoff teams at Fed Ex this year.

oops sorry riggo that was intended for fire born 5..

And that leaves the Saints, who will likely still be playing for a first-round bye......and the game is at their place. Sorry, but the Skins have done absolutely nothing on the road, and Brees has been lighting it up.

It was nice for the Skins to win today. Campbell looked OK; however, the passing component of our offense is still pretty much a joke. I can't see us beating New Orleans.

There is exactly 0 chance of the Skins winning out.

I'm not buying it. Your still a terrible road team and you have 2 more tough ones.

Not to mention the NYG in the final week will be for blood from their perspective. If you win the next 4, it will be even more so.

You will win 2 more....

There is exactly 0 chance of the Skins winning out.

I'm not buying it. Your still a terrible road team and you have 2 more tough ones.

Not to mention the NYG in the final week will be for blood from their perspective. If you win the next 4, it will be even more so.

You will win 2 more....

The Rams won't be a tough road team to beat. Saints will be tough. I like our chances against the Giants at home if a wild card berth is on the line.

The Rams won't be a tough road team to beat. Saints will be tough. I like our chances against the Giants at home if a wild card berth is on the line.

Well, they are 3-2 at home and it is a dome.

You do have an inexperienced qb starting as well.

Not impossible, but I consider it a tough game for you.

Keep in mind the Giants should be as healthy as they can be by then.

Let's see what happens this week.

Me and BigDFan5 have another $100 bet.

I am putting $100 on the line that the Redskins will go 9-7 and win out.

Carolina is the best team that we will play until we face the Giants, and by then we should have the confidence and swagger to make Fed Ex rock the last game of the year.

Is this an outlandish bet, or a testament of faith?

Outlandish bet based on the unpredictable nature of the NFL.

However, if the Skins beat the Giants, it will be the nicest thing theyve done for Dallas all season.

Archived