Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is NOT Supersmart

TimmySmith

i agree, campbell was not playing brunell football. he spread the ball around to 7 receivers (big no no), didnt complete any passes to spectators in the 3rd row of section 105, and on 3rd down he kept throwing the ball downfield which is clearly not the right call for a 3rd and long situation. but remember, hes young and has lots to learn. he'll be throwing screen passes on 3rd and 20 in no time, maybe even a draw!!

EXPERIENCE is what it is all about, the kid started and played his first NFL game and he looked damn good

Looked good? Are you out of your mind? I guess if looking good is throwing the ball down the field, buying time in the pocket, making things happen under pressure, and throwing past the marker on 3rd down, then yeah, he looked good. He looked REAL GOOD. What a joke!

Looked good? Are you out of your mind? I guess if looking good is throwing the ball down the field, buying time in the pocket, making things happen under pressure, and throwing past the marker on 3rd down, then yeah, he looked good. He looked REAL GOOD. What a joke!
HaHa, obviously people can not judge talent on this website. What was that thing he was doing at the end of the game with Lloyd, holding his head down and being upset, why wasnt he smiling? Not supersmart at all.

Archived