Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True Redskins

celticsalmon

well, Cooley is a regular contributor. Thrash stepped up from a backup role and produced when called upon.

one thing that is becoming obvious - the Redskins are not getting rich sitting at the feet of the Patriots and feeding off their leftovers. David Patten and Christian Fauria are DONE. The Pats let them go and we picked them up, thinking they could add a spark.

instead they look ready for an assisted living facility :cry:

well, Cooley is a regular contributor. Thrash stepped up from a backup role and produced when called upon.

one thing that is becoming obvious - the Redskins are not getting rich sitting at the feet of the Patriots and feeding off their leftovers. David Patten and Christian Fauria are DONE. The Pats let them go and we picked them up, thinking they could add a spark.

instead they look ready for an assisted living facility :cry:

Since Cf is on IR.....maybe he will get a settlement and be gone.

Patten has not done much.......his injuries have kept him down.

Moss has to have some help however. If Loyd and Campbell get in rhythm, he might prove to be a good 2/3.

Blondie

Since Cf is on IR.....maybe he will get a settlement and be gone.

Patten has not done much.......his injuries have kept him down.

Moss has to have some help however. If Loyd and Campbell get in rhythm, he might prove to be a good 2/3.

Blondie

Where are Patten's injuries coming from I wonder. Surely not from any game action...I haven't seen him on the field since the Houston game.

Santana Moss, James Thrash, TJ Duckett, Rock Cartwright, Mike Sellers, Jason Campbell, Clinton Portis, Chris Cooley

How can you put TJ in there?

He has only been here 1/2 of 1/2 a season.

He has played in only a couple of games.

He has a one year contract.

Please tell me how you came to that conclusion.

Thanks

Blondie

Archived