Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb's season is done. Put a fork in the Eagles..(Merged)

Westbrook36

Last week Tarhog, the attacks became personal........rude.....disrespectful.....and personal on Huly. I did not want that to happen again.

I am NOT telling anyone NOT to post here.......I asked that he talk to me in PM. We are chatting in PM.

Just as I will talk to you in PM if I need to so I can explain my thoughts.

Blondie

wow, the injuries are pouring onto the NFC eeast this year

I was counting on the Eagles along with the Giants to win the

NFC East over the Cowgirls. I hope Jeff Garcia can get the job

done he's no McNabb but if he can do a good job.I think the

Eagles can make the playoffs. My fingers are still crossed

though.

How sad that we as Skins fans cross our fingers for another NFCE team to make the playoffs. Forget the circumstances, forget that we don't want Dallas to play past the regular season. It's pathetic that we want Philly to win under any circumstance. You're a loser, change your name. You're not worthy to have Santana as your handle.

How sad that we as Skins fans cross our fingers for another NFCE team to make the playoffs. Forget the circumstances, forget that we don't want Dallas to play past the regular season. It's pathetic that we want Philly to win under any circumstance. You're a loser, change your name. You're not worthy to have Santana as your handle.

Sticks and Stones buddy

:jerk:

Guest RedskinsB40

It's not going to be as exciting if we beat them now. I'd rather beat them with one of the best QBs then a 2nd or 3rd string one.

Guest RedskinsB40
Just wait until Owens hears about this.

Wonder if he'll text McNabb a get well like McNabb "did" for him earlier this season.

He probably wont because Owens is worried about one thing and thats himself. He doesnt care if Mcnabb is out for the rest of the season or that was his last NFL game he'll play in. Owens cares about himself and no one else. Do you not recall the Owens/Eagles phenomenon last year when he wouldnt sign autographs for the fans or this year sleeping during team meetings. Owens looks out for himself and tries to get as much publicity for himself as he can. He is a disgrace to the NFL.

Archived