Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Ok guys,

I modified my throwback that I did a while age and tried to add the R helmet.

So this should be close to what we'll see.

portis_rhelmet.jpg

Man I won't lie. That looks seriously sharp. I hope we wear those while beating up the Cowboys this year. Nothing better than looking seriously sharp while whoopin' some Dallas ass.

One hell of a job with the photoshop too MVPWilliams17!

Went to the stadium store to speak with the marketing manager about a t-shirt design that a freind and I had come up with. During the conversation I asked, are we doing anything special in regaurds to a 75th ann. uniform this year. I was told absolutley that the uniform was being designed by Reebok and were to resemble the 72-73 superbowl uniforms with the yellow helmet with the script R. I was also told that they would be worn at the home opener agianst the fins!!
Interesting !, i'm sure they will be chosen with great expertise and they will represent the Redskins appropriately. :)
Best case scenerio he manages the offense well and we hand off the ball. Last year he was solid but his short pass game needs to be worked on and release as well. In my opinion he is no better or worse than Ramsy at this point or a Charlie Frye.

Hopefully he can blow my mind away this year. I would like to see him be a Phillip River type of QB. A young QB on a leash on a run dominant offense.

I never seen us Skins fan so crazy or be so up on a QB. He has the weapons to do well with the OL, WR, TE and our RB. If he does well I dont expect him to throw for 4-3 TD's. I just hope his short passing touch can come around.

Man I won't lie. That looks seriously sharp. I hope we wear those while beating up the Cowboys this year. Nothing better than looking seriously sharp while whoopin' some Dallas ass.

One hell of a job with the photoshop too MVPWilliams17!

I agree, nice photoshop. That looks very nice.

Although I will once again go on record to say that the burgundy jersey is the prettiest jersey in sports, and needs to be worn more often.

Anyone want to pick up a moss jersey for me?? Worth a shot!

These uni's sound cool but how come the limit on how many games they may wear them for? That doesn't make much sense. I've seen teams with all kinds of crazy uni's did they just finally crack down on that or something? Maybe this is old news

Yes,

Jersey- white throwback from 1970-1971 year

Helmet- Yellow R throwback

Pants-Gold

Socks- red and yellow stripes (see Portis and Taylor in 2005)

My understanding we'll only see it in 2 home games: Miami and ? (maybe Philly?)

Also, my understanding is that the jersey will be available for sale as a replica style but not until after week 3 of the preseason.

I'd like to add that the store manager in the Short Pump, VA team store indicated that the NFL had intended for all NFL teams to wear the throwbacks in at least one preseason game, but the Skins appealed and will be wearing them for three regular season games.

"you watch Redskins.com TV from yesterday the host said it will be there. He also had on a J.Campbell 75 anniversary jersey. "

Negative. That is the regular jersey with a commerative patch.

i could not tell, was it authentic or replica?

I was at the Redskins store in Short Pump, VA about a month ago. The girl working there said that they had a meeting and that they were going to be wearing them for a few games, she just wasn't sure which ones. I told her that through ES I had been informed that we were wearing the Anniversary Uni's. HTTR! ...by the way... I hate the Cowboys so much it's ridiculous.