Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Why don't we just go with what we wore during the 70th anniversary season? Those were tight!

I agree I like them too they were tight. I do not have anything against the all-white either it's funny though wonder how many people were against them when we were on that winning streak to get in to the playoffs :laugh: of course things didn't go as well when they wore them last season:mad: .

I actually think that the all-whites aid Mark Brunell in recognizing his targets. They POP.

its funny i've thought about this for a while, when i was watching indy last year in there all white's, and i thought, you know what, this uniform kinda gives them a bit of an advantage, they must be more visable down there. i really think that helps. i wonder what the players think.

Very simple-White/white away games Retro uniforms all home games and the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course. :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :):):):) :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. :applause:

I'd like to see a white jersey version of the 70th anniversary uniforms. I heard a rumor that this was in the works. Anybody heard anything to that effect?

As far as permanent uniforms, I think our current ones are the best we've ever had. I liked the all-whites at first but I got tired of them. They were boring.

That is a terrible idea. No self-respecting team has gold (yellow) as its primary uniform color. We would look like a bunch of wussies out there. Besides, this isn't Lombardi's team, nor is it George Allen's. This is Joe Gibbs' team and he is best represented by the current helmet. :helmet:

Why don't we just go with what we wore during the 70th anniversary season? Those were tight!

i hate to disagree , but those uni's are SO boring , reminds me of a rainy day >< ... bland dull colors ... if i had a replica jersey i would have to work to mak eit look good with an outfit ... i like the new bright colors that scream burgundy and gold .... no matter if its in a white uni or a burgundy uni ..

People, have you forgotten what happened lst year. The white on white did nothing for us. first of all it looks to drab. Then Gibbs decided to go back to the traditional uniforms with the White tops and burgandy pants. That look still beats all. It looks great in person and on TV. We will win when we start making plays.