Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We WILL make a run...this season!

FunBunch7

Yeah at 3-6 things on the surface seem pretty gloom. But we have a game in Tampa that we SHOULD win bringing us to 4-6...AND THEN...

a 3 game home stretch which includes Carolina, Atlanta and Philly.

If we can come out of this at 7-6 or even 6-7 we will still be mathematically alive and have something to root for as far as playoffs go.

In any event, it is still important for us to get to 8-8 if possible. It goes without saying that the development of Jason Campbell is importnat for the future as well.

This season is not over by a long shot brothers and sisters!

Yeah at 3-6 things on the surface seem pretty gloom. But we have a game in Tampa that we SHOULD win bringing us to 4-6...AND THEN...

If we can come out of this at 7-6 or even 6-7 we will still be mathematically alive and have something to root for as far as playoffs go.

In any event, it is still important for us to get to 8-8 if possible. It goes without saying that the development of Jason Campbell is importnat for the future as well.

Get off it brah! Come to grips with reality! We are a 5 win team! We aren't very good and we are about to start a young "rookie" QB. I'm happy about the move but in terms of W-L it only gets worse from here. There is definently no run in this team.

Look, with General Gibbs at the helm, anything is possible! Especially since the Giants are banged up, and Philly is silly, and Dallas is, well they have TO, somthing bad is bound to happen!

Honestly, I really think having Jason in there is going to light a spark under this team. Look at the serious threats this team has (Randel El, Lloyd, Moss, Cooley). I think Campbell will struggle but I seriously think he is going to be good enough for us to string a couple w's together. If we can get a W in Tampa...a 3 home game stretch follows and our team plays MUCH better at home. Maybe this season isn't done yet.

i think you're gonna make a run allright. a diariah run. that's what this thread sounds like: pure diariah.

Archived