Cyber Pimp

Most important QB quality?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Most important QB quality?

• Yellow hairs
    • Little or no history of retardation in family
    • 3 to 4 year of plow experience
    • Good at catch gypsy

I truely think that Sauders bad play calling is intentional. Think about it. If he gets fired Synder still has to pay him. He can go get another job and still collect a few million from Danny boy. Shottenhiemer pimped him and so did Dieon Sanders. Wouldnt you love to get a new job and still get paid from both your old one and the new one.

I truely think that Sauders bad play calling is intentional. Think about it. If he gets fired Synder still has to pay him. He can go get another job and still collect a few million from Danny boy. Shottenhiemer pimped him and so did Dieon Sanders. Wouldnt you love to get a new job and still get paid from both your old one and the new one.

:doh: Unbelievable.

His play calling is retarded. Third and one and we running the ball. Brunell isnt the best but he isnt the one calling the plays.

On third and one we should be running the ball with Duckett and making a high percentage of those for a first down. What else do you want to see on a third and one?? A QB sneak? A bootleg with some one who has no legs??

Understand that these contracts are disposable. They players and staff can be fired or quit, there are definately clauses in there to make it a win win situation for all, believeg you me Dan is the one doing the pimpin'. Besides Al's offense can't be run without a legitamate QB.

THE PLAYCALLING IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!

No matter how many times you call a play to go deep, if the a-hole with the ball will dump it off to the rb without looking down the field, you can't do anything about it

I have tried to tell my girlfriend and her dad this for weeks now. Look he calls plays that he knows Brunell will actually throw the ball. Yes I know a screen on 3 and 9 but **** Brunell is going to gun it down the field to anyone, so he goes with the safe call knowing Brunell can only accurately throw balls about 5 yards or less. Go back to the Houston game he was showing us that is all Brunell is capable of. In his offense you need to spread the ball around deep short and over the middle but he is not capable of doing it constantly. The one time he tried to throw at about 10-15 yards he got a pick six, he was almost picked off 4 times in the Dallas game. Saunders does not trust Brunell to throw the ball deep or over the middle. When he does throw it deep the ball always gets caught up in the air and our recievers have to make plays never has he lead the recievers once this year. I wish we had a quarterback who could make all the throws so Saunders doesnt get such a bad wrap. I mean come on top 5 offense for fiver years and he forgets how to call plays, yea right.

"The Washington Post doesn't agree.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/...629&postcount=7

Neither do I. Bring back Gibbs."

I totally disagree with the spin being put on last season.

1) CP was being driven into the ground. He would not last 3 more seasons with th load he was carrying - those were not long, ripping runs. they were mostly 2-4 yard crashes that took a heavy toll. The Post has to make the case that the O-line can sustain that ort of smash mouth football through a season and on into the playoffs. They did nothing of the sotr in that article.

2) There was no passing game. Period. It wasn't a matter of tweaking. Everyone knew that the offense, while it had its momoents, disappeared toward the end of the season and was completely gone by the playoffs. Without a viable passing game...CP is looking at 30-35 carries to get his 100-108 against 8 in the box.

3) QB play deteriorated badly, partly due to injury, toward the end of the season. Somehow, it was felt that 36/37 years old was still not an issue. Bad assumption.

No way to prove it yet...but in my book Saunders aint the problem. Get a QB who is sharp, demand precise execution from these high paid wrs and et the o-line to provide 3.5 secs with an ocassional 4 to 5 secs and Saunders offense is in business. You could see it in the JAX game - when functioning on all cylnders its a mother for defenses to stop.

Just when I thought the threads couldn't get dumber....I clicked on this one.

What do you people do for a living? Sit around and dream up the stupidest ideas ever and post them here.

:doh:

His play calling is retarded. Third and one and we passing the ball. Brunell isnt the best but he isnt the one calling the plays.

It's called a CHECK DOWN. Saunders had built it into his system and if Brunell doesn't feel he has a play down field then he dumps it off to whatever option they have setup. Most of Brunell's throws yesterday were either out of bounds or a check down. Brunell no longer surveys the field for possible options. He is too scared of getting hit and gets rid of the ball before a play has time to develop. Not to mention, he really can't get the ball downfield anyway. You can't entirely judge Saunders until you have a QB pulling the trigger that has some chance of properly executing the system. Anyone who doesn't think that the QB is the most important player on the field for offense and totally effects the offensive play is delusional.

You do realize that if he is let go, just like Marty and Meion, once he accepts an offer from an other team, his contract with Skins becomes null and void and no further payment is made from the Skins?????

Archived