Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Else Like To See Campbell & Duckett Start Next Week?

bulldog

re-establish the inside running game. control the clock. use Campbell's arm down the field off play action to Moss and Lloyd. look for Cooley down the seam 15-20 yards.

sounds like a reasonable approach to improving this offense over the last 7 games doesn't it? :)

re-establish the inside running game. control the clock. use Campbell's arm down the field off play action to Moss and Lloyd. look for Cooley down the seam 15-20 yards.

sounds like a reasonable approach to improving this offense over the last 7 games doesn't it? :)

I am going to pray every night this week for it to happen...:notworthy

I'd love to see Jason in there, but if you think you're going to see anything magical, I think you're probably mistaken.

Remember 2004 when the fans booed Brunell off the field against Cincy and Ramsey played the rest of the season? I've got news......the offense STILL sucked.

I think Brunell is at the end of his line, but the playcalling on this team needs to desparately improve.

Well portis is probably going to play with a broken hand at this point. The season is over so save your health and let the new guy earn a paycheck for a while. Same with Brunell, why invest anymore time because Brunell should not be here after this season

No, stop ignoring the real problems.

Hate to break it to you but its those of you that think a qb change is gonna make this team better that need to hit the snooze button. Keep dreaming pal if you think that theres 1 problem. Try the entire defense and the whole offensive line.

I'd love to see Jason in there, but if you think you're going to see anything magical, I think you're probably mistaken.

Remember 2004 when the fans booed Brunell off the field against Cincy and Ramsey played the rest of the season? I've got news......the offense STILL sucked.

I think Brunell is at the end of his line, but the playcalling on this team needs to desparately improve.

Didnt we play the Eagles at home on Sunday Night Football, and play a close, competitive game with Ramsey playing? Yeah, the offense still sucked, but there was some improvement.

the advantage to being on the 'outside' looking in is that we can be objective. we don't have personal loyalties to any one player. we watch the team play each week and evaluate the club over the course of a number of games where we see trendlines played out over and over again.

the record of scoring 10, 3 and 3 points in consecutive NFC East road games is evidence this offense with Brunell running it is NOT competitive.

if my memory serves the record actually is worse as the 10 points we scored against Dallas in Big D included a 100 yard kickoff return by Rock Cartrwright.

that means our offense has failed to score a single touchdown in THREE NFC East road games this season.

I have been watching this team since the early 1970's and it may very well be a new low in terms of futility.

Makaveli, that game against the Eagles on SNF was competitive only due to our awesome defense, which has since disappeared. We got an early TD in that game right after a long kickoff return, and then another late on a TD to Cooley. Final score was 17-14. Playcalling for the most part of that game was typical gutless. Only play where we did show some guts was when we went for the win at the end at Ramsey wound up getting picked in the end zone corner......I didn't like the result, but loved the willingness to at least take a chance.

the advantage to being on the 'outside' looking in is that we can be objective. we don't have personal loyalties to any one player. we watch the team play each week and evaluate the club over the course of a number of games where we see trendlines played out over and over again.

the record of scoring 10, 3 and 3 points in consecutive NFC East road games is evidence this offense with Brunell running it is NOT competitive.

if my memory serves the record actually is worse as the 10 points we scored against Dallas in Big D included a 100 yard kickoff return by Rock Cartrwright.

that means our offense has failed to score a single touchdown in THREE NFC East road games this season.

I have been watching this team since the early 1970's and it may very well be a new low in terms of futility.

I believe thats what Bill Belichick does best, he is able to almost look at his guys as players and forms no bonds with them at all, besides Brady of course, I mean look who they have let go, Vinitari, Branch, McGinest, etc.

Archived