Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Brunell is horrible and Joe Gibbs is a bad coach. There, I said it.

Joe Gibbs II is a mere figment of the coach he was in his first advent, and the pussified play of his hand selected QB is the posterchild of his second go 'round, unfortunately. I've thought that since watching Brunell's first few series in 2004.

Look, you guys just aren't understanding the genius of Super Smart. See, he threw that interception for a TD the other way so that we'd finally be far enough behind to get the prevent defense-which is where he plays his best football. Now he can get his stats up so Coach can still explain with a straight face why Super Smart gives us the best chance to win again next week. See, if he hadn't thrown that pick he might still be getting blitzed all over the place.

You guys just have to BELIEVE!!!! Now drink your Kool Aid, believe and be quiet Brunell haters.

I've always been a Brunell backer too but it's all too obvious that he's no longer able to perform. I'm not angry at him. He's doing what any over the hill QB would do. That is hanging on for dear life. The fact that Campbell hasn't seen action and probably won't at all today falls SQUARLEY on the coaching staff.

I love Gibbs, but the sticking " with a leader is BS" Brunell is not Theisman. He has never won a super bowl for you.

This team lacks more than just that.. a winning, can-do attitude, any sense of direction or team play.. the list goes on. The sad thing is they are so completely awful that you can't really single someone out..

just pathetic.

here we are 27-3 and brunell is still playing like we have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this game.

Time to yank him and start working on next season.

I just think the team lacks confidence and swagger..no identity, no consistency..they don't do much well. Some talent there but it rarely comes together.

lol this dumb sh#t is starting to get funny.. i dont even have any emotion for the games anymore... this club is so messed up.. i donno... maybe im just pissed..

i just dont understand the logic behind the playcalling AT ALL... someone pplleeassse tell me why they frigg'n throw ANOTHER 4 yard pass on a 3rd and 10?!?!? omg..

this is ripping the life right outta me..

...if he doesn't take Brunell out and put Collins in. Brunell's play in this game is beyond pathetic, the guy is just posing right now as anything close to resembling a quarterback. Even if Collins blows, he can't do any less than the pile of horse dung that is out there now.

Gibbs, prove to us you haven't gone nuts. Prove to us that you still care and that you aren't robbing the team of the boatload of cash that youre getting paid and MAKE A FRIGGIN CHANGE!!!

Archived