Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Look Ive been holding off and holding off saying anything on here but I cant any longer. We need to put Brunell where he belongs and that is not starting. It is time for Campbell. Another get rid of Saunders and let Gibbs do the play calling. Ive had it with the way we look we have no freakin heart at all. GIBBS WAKE UP BRUNELL IS DONE AND PLEASE GO BACK TO RUNNING OUR OFFENSE.

You don't explore every possible option to give you a chance to win. That means benching Brunell and starting Jason Campbell or for that matter maybe even Todd Collins. Brunell is not getting the job done. Let me list out, again, several oddities with Brunell taking the snaps:

- Every time you want to go deep you give the ball to ARE? What is that? And, by the way, no one is fooled by this play.

- It's 3rd and 20. What do you do? Run the ball. It's 3rd and 8. What do you do? Run the ball. Incredible.

- The Brunell Int. which he just threw. I didn't see the play, listening to it on Triple X. After the int. Sonny said, 'turnovers kill you'. Turnovers kill you when you are already down by 17 points. Brunell doesn't turn the ball over much, but there are so many other areas that he is now inadequate as a QB. It's time for a change.

Archived