Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB Thread

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Brunell is a ***** and he doesn't care about the Redskins. He only cares about staying in, which is why he won't man up and take the hit to make a great pass and why he's overthrowing everyone.

F him and get him out of there already. But his buttboy Gibbs won't do that until we're out of it. If the Eagles don't score, you're going to see Brunell agian.

Doesn't matter, He can still play. It just means when he goes down randel el goes in at QB. Fine by me. Sorry, I guess me knowing about how the NFL works makes me an inferior poster.

Though im sure the dictatorship comment was the cause of the "inferior" statment being made. I still think if you're going to call someone inferior atleast know the rules. :2cents:

Brunell is a ***** and he doesn't care about the Redskins. He only cares about staying in, which is why he won't man up and take the hit to make a great pass and why he's overthrowing everyone.

F him and get him out of there already. But his buttboy Gibbs won't do that until we're out of it. If the Eagles don't score, you're going to see Brunell agian.

q4t

run Brunell run...this guy is awful..can't throw for ****, can't run for ****, just complete garbage. All I see him doing is running his little old washed up ass all over the field and throwing to an open coach on the sidelines. What a leader this guy is, complete ****ing loser. This guy doesn't want to win, he wants to be selfish and play knowing there is a better QB sitting on the sidelines. He reminds me of that jerk on the movie The Replacements. Not Keanu, but the other QB who only thinks of himself and doesn't do anything for his team. Way to go Brunell...way to ****ing stink up this season you pansy. Retire Brunell, pick up your paycheck and get the hell out of here. :doh:

We are watching the worst starting QB I have ever seen. RIGHT NOW is Brunell worse then...

Danny Wuerfull-Check

Shane Matthews-Check

Tony Banks-Check

Heath Shuler-Check

Gus Frerotte-Check

RYAN LEAF-Check

Seriously he is awful. He needs to retire, or at least get "Theismanned"

Archived