Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite NFL Head Coach

method man

Who is your favorite NFL head coach? Mine is Jack Del Rio. I love his attitude. He is a young coach who is always able to motivate his team with a strong personality. He also actually believes in his players and regularly goes for it on 4th-and-1 and 4th-and-2 situations. He is also not afraid to make a change as he has benched a not-so-bad QB for an even better one (which most coaches *cough* Gibbs *cough*) wouldn't do. He cares about winning 1st and loyalties come 2nd.

Kind of a dumb question. The only answer you should hear around here is Joe Gibbs. Anybody who says differently is selling something.

Second for me would have to be Dennis Green. "If you wanna crown them then go ahead and crown them, but they are who we thought they were. . ." :laugh:.

i'm gonna go with Shanahan

honestly, he knows exactly what he needs to do managament wise with adressing holes (Javon Walker, Champ Bailey) and commands a stellar offense at the same time. The Broncos are always super bowl contenders, and that all stems from the top. Belickick is obviously the other choice.

Just a hunch, but I'd imagine a lot of people on here will say Joe Gibbs.

:whoknows:

Actually, when we re-hired Gibbs, I did a poll asking which coaches the Skins fans thought were in the same league as Gibbs.

I think 80% voted for Lombardi. Around 60% for Shula. And down from there.

Archived