Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles Send Off (merged)

Huly

I can confirm that The Maybach belongs to non other than our fearless owner Dan Snyder. I have seen Mr. Snyder come in and out of this car several times. His driver is very cool. I caught up to him on the toll road some time back with Snyder in the back seat. Dan looked at my Skins flags on my jeep and gave me a thumbs up and a smile before activating the blinds on the side door of the back seat to go up.

You don't understand what I'm trying to say, it is personalized and it is only fully enjoyed when being chauffeured around in, meaning TONS of money. I can also remember it being in print, that Snyder has a Maybach. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Did Snyder stop and say hello or anything?

The car stopped and the chauffeur talked with the guy from the front gate for a while. I don't believe that there was anyone else in the car at the time. No Snyder's mucous this time Tarhog. We'll try to do better for you next time.

".... and this is a picture of me with Halle Berry. And here I am with Anna Kournikova. She's a GREAT cook! And this is me with...... "

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: omg, hilarious! And I was trying so hard to look interested! :laugh: And if we had just turned around, we could have caught the Maybach!!!! How cool is that?

In the video from Gracelander - was that Pez at the end that looks puzzled/amused and points back towards the bus - like he was asking "Did you see that moon?"
That's exactly what's he's saying! Something like - hey! we got mooned! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think it was a rather round, not-too-big white butt. LOL! Can't believe I'm typing this! I like the idea that was posted about taking butt prints off the window. Don't think it was disrespect, more in fun (but who knows - could be wrong! :silly: ) They looked like they were all about a good time on the bus. BTW, I think that third bus definitely looked like the "party" bus - they were a little rowdier than the first two!!

D'KanSkinFan - glad you'll make it out here next year and see a game at Fed Ex! I love your enthusiasm! Hope your husband continues to heal. Seriously, good thing you didn't come to the Dallas game after all - those last seconds were seriously hard on a body!

I made it to the send off with Pez' date=' Huly and Gibbs the Dog!

It was great to see MontanaRed, Stwasm and SkinsNatfans and meet the new faces!

Coach Gibbs came out and hung out with us fans! We sang Hail to the Redskins as the buses pulled out. As we waved, at the back of one of the buses, one of the players actually mooned us. Who??? We don't know. But we saw PLENTY!

Here are my pics!

Huly, Gibbs The Dog & HSF

HSF

Coach Gibbs[/quote']

Really great pics HSF! Good to see you again. And I thought you were totally serious about bringing the hats - I thought, wow! HSF is rich or something! These are really nice!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

Lol considering I'm18, and she's like, forty? :silly: :laugh:
Like, prolly near dead?! LMAO! j/k - I know you didn't mean it like that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am a bit giddy - what a great day. Watched the Dallas game on Replay, went to the park with the best fans to send off the best team, stood with the greatest Coach, laughed my *** off at this thread and now getting pumped up for tomorrow. Good times!!

:point2sky Let's go Skins!

Like, prolly near dead?! LMAO! j/k - I know you didn't mean it like that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am a bit giddy - what a great day. Watched the Dallas game on Replay, went to the park with the best fans to send off the best team, stood with the greatest Coach, laughed my *** off at this thread and now getting pumped up for tomorrow. Good times!!

:point2sky Let's go Skins!

My mom, her sister, laughed so hard when she heard that. She nearly had a heart attack.

But for real, GREAT DAY.

I'm willing to bet that the MOONIE was Ethan Albright. Why you ask? My logic is simple....Albright did this because he is still outraged that he is the lowest rated player in Madden 2007 =)

Plus as a long snapper, it's a normal position for him! :laugh:

That's exactly what's he's saying! Something like - hey! we got mooned! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think it was a rather round, not-too-big white butt. LOL! Can't believe I'm typing this! I like the idea that was posted about taking butt prints off the window. Don't think it was disrespect, more in fun (but who knows - could be wrong! :silly: ) They looked like they were all about a good time on the bus. BTW, I think that third bus definitely looked like the "party" bus - they were a little rowdier than the first two!!

D'KanSkinFan - glad you'll make it out here next year and see a game at Fed Ex! I love your enthusiasm! Hope your husband continues to heal. Seriously, good thing you didn't come to the Dallas game after all - those last seconds were seriously hard on a body!

:laugh: Hard on the body?! We were watching the game! I was screaming and jumping and running with Taylor - :laugh: I even kicked the same time as Novak "thinking I was giving him extra "muscle" - too funny! So sad we weren't there to celebrate the big WIN against Dallas-----really impressed with Vincents' block! We don't miss a game - or replay - that is why I am so agressive with the refs - Tivo can replay and replay the missed calls and the bad calls!:notworthy Just wish my heel clicking could get me to the send off "group" for the team and to the "welcome home" for the team- you 'all have spirit and soul for Washington and I know the players appreciate your efforts. I know I do, love the pics and movies -thank you all for sharing:applause: :notworthy

:laugh: Hard on the body?! We were watching the game! I was screaming and jumping and running with Taylor - :laugh: I even kicked the same time as Novak "thinking I was giving him extra "muscle" - too funny! So sad we weren't there to celebrate the big WIN against Dallas-----really impressed with Vincents' block! We don't miss a game - or replay - that is why I am so agressive with the refs - Tivo can replay and replay the missed calls and the bad calls!:notworthy Just wish my heel clicking could get me to the send off "group" for the team and to the "welcome home" for the team- you 'all have spirit and soul for Washington and I know the players appreciate your efforts. I know I do' date=' love the pics and movies -thank you all for sharing:applause: :notworthy[/quote']

Well, next time we'll expect you and your husband to be here with us! Deal?

Well, next time we'll expect you and your husband to be here with us! Deal?

:notworthy :thumbsup: :deal:

Today we will be:excited: and yelling, and:kungfu: :redpunch: .........you get the picture!:D

If you get to the "Welcome home" we want pics!!!!!!!!!!! And God Bless you all again for being their representin' for the Greatest FANS of the Greatest team!:eaglesuck

:notworthy :thumbsup: :deal:

Today we will be:excited: and yelling' date=' and:kungfu: :redpunch: .........you get the picture!:D

If you get to the "Welcome home" we want pics!!!!!!!!!!! And God Bless you all again for being their representin' for the Greatest FANS of the Greatest team!:eaglesuck[/quote']

Most likely, I'll skip the welcome home. My dad got sick last night and had to go to the hospital. While they discharged him overnight, I still want to check on him.

I "knew that"; you have such a positive smile - just like your posts!:point2sky :eaglesuck
:D Smiling faces!! :D Don't know if you meant me or Stwasm - he's got a great smile and posts positive!- but thanks for the comment! I try to keep my posts positive - to me being a fan is all about the support, no matter what. Now, if I get sucked into the "Tailgate" and get talking politics or religion - well, that's a different story! :silly:

It'll be great to meet you next year - your enthusiasm is contagious!

Archived