Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles Send Off (merged)

Huly

Don't cry! That's only for those who said they were going to be there. It's all good! Next time!

Its all good, but wish I could be there to send the off and welcome them home with a victory.......................ah...........Kansas is so far away!:(

But we will be there in spirit - give an extra :applause: for all of us that can't be there!;) :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

after the last away game, i heard gibbs give thanks to the fans that came out to see them off.

My question is, when and where do the fans get together to send the team off? I figure the more people that show up, the more they might take a little home field with them :)

Why don't we send them off to Philly with this little comment made by one of the Sports Book Guru's in the Philly area...

"Skins are double digit underdogs... Take the Eagles in this one folks, because You have a better chance of Jesus coming back to this Earth then seeing the Redskins beat the Eagles at home after an Eagle bye"

I wonder if the Skins heard that one??? I think that would be a nice sendoff for the team!

I hate the Eagles worse than the Cowboys... This is a team and city that has won nothing and respects nothing!!!

To listen to thier fans they have won multiple championships.... Let's get this straight you Eagle Fan's.. We have something that you will probably never have "3 SB trophies and a living legend coach"!!!

I must have missed when the Eagles last hoisted the Lombardi Trophy... Oh wait a minute how bout N E V E R!!!!!!

I'd give anything to do things like this..

Lucky SOBs :)

Come on, Ashburn, VA is not that far from Ohio. Show some dedication. You're 18...you can take road trips for every sendoff!!;)

Of course, when i was 18 i drove a 1984 Chevy Cavalier. It dropped a quart of oil at every stop light. I was lucky if the damn thing got across town. :doh:

Its all good' date=' but wish I could be there to send the off and welcome them home with a victory.......................ah...........Kansas is so far away!:(

But we will be there in spirit - give an extra :applause: for all of us that can't be there!;) :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck[/quote']

Just click your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like Redskins Park.... There's no place like Redskins Park..... "

after the last away game, i heard gibbs give thanks to the fans that came out to see them off.

My question is, when and where do the fans get together to send the team off? I figure the more people that show up, the more they might take a little home field with them :)

We meet right outside of the main gates at Redskin Park! ;)

Still recovering from my second back surgery in a year. I'll be there in spirit!! I gotta rest so i be 100% for some Green Lot tailgating during our 3 game homestand! Cheer them off for us!!:applause: :point2sky

Good luck you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Yes someone please make sure Coach Gibbs hears about the prediction from Brandon Lang on 610WIP Philadelphia radio:

"We have a better chance of JESUS returning to earth then seeing the Redskins beat the Eagles in Phila this week!!!!

You gotta tell us what his reaction and what he says after you tell him that. :helmet: :eaglesuck

Archived