Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles Send Off (merged)

Huly

Thanks! It really is a shame I wasn't able to get a shot of the moon -- not that I was looking for it. I could have sent it to the Redskins organization with the caption, "Have you seen this butt? If so, please notify the FBI as the person who owns it is wanted for questioning concerning some misconduct on a bus."

In the video from Gracelander - was that Pez at the end that looks puzzled/amused and points back towards the bus - like he was asking "Did you see that moon?"

Truly, truly awesome - I will share with you last year we got to go KC to see the 'Skins play, I remember the bus rolling thru Arrowhead stadiums parking lot to the stadium, I started screaming and waving at the bus- was in a minority yelling and cheering for the 'Skins in the parking lot:laugh: ! We met Portis' mom there- really nice lady! really nice! She gave me some tatoos for my face, just what she was wearing! I won't ever forget that trip! She took pics of us with her and Portis' step dad, and we got pics of them. We were planning on coming to FedEx this year to see the Dallas (yuk) game vs "US", due to my husbands health - had a heart attack in January- we couldn't make it this year - but we WILL be there next year! Want to come where "everybody knows ya name"! Never been to see the 'Skins at home and by gosh, I'm makin' a sign to beat all signs to take next year! :laugh:

Again, God Bless you all - I know the players appreciate you all being there!

As always and will be with the team in spirit and with you all in spirit tomorrow as the Redskins beat the Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!:point2sky :eaglesuck :cheers:

Or -??????? -:laugh: Mark!:laugh: :silly:;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We need a poll made for this!

So, who do you suspect was THE PALE MOONER at the Send-Off?

1) Mark Brunell

2) Chris Cooley

3) Ethan Albright

4) Adam Archuleta

5) Other

Be sure to determine presence, amount, and color of hair or the lack of :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We need a poll made for this!

So, who do you suspect was THE PALE MOONER at the Send-Off?

1) Mark Brunell

2) Chris Cooley

3) Ethan Albright

4) Adam Archuleta

5) Other

Be sure to determine presence, amount, and color of hair or the lack of :laugh:

I'm trying to think, other white players.

Rabach, NOVAK? Umm, Thrash LOOKS white? Frost..

I wouldn't put it past Novak on this one, I mean, he might as well close the week out on a light note, right?

Was it a bony ass, or a fuller, plumper, oh god THESE WORDS THAT ARE LEAVING MY FINGERTIPS!!!!

I wouldn't put it past Novak on this one, I mean, he might as well close the week out on a light note, right?

Was it a bony ass, or a fuller, plumper, oh god THESE WORDS THAT ARE LEAVING MY FINGERTIPS!!!!

Honest descriptors! or synonyms; which ever, need to be accurate on what was "seen"!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I TOTALLY almost put Thrash on there and thought the same thing!!!

I truly don't think it would be Novak....he just seems kind of meek, shy, etc, but then again, maybe he'd try to do it to impress. haha

OH YES!!! Derrick Frost!!! I can totally see him doing something like that. He was the one who came in dressed as Santa last year before one of the games!!! Do you know how to do a poll? Make one!!! :D It's so funny!

Honest descriptors! or synonyms; which ever' date=' need to be accurate on what was "seen"![/quote']

Huly and HSF first saw it. Maybe they can give us a detailed description? Let's send a police artist over and have the artist reconstruct it.

But, does anyone find it strange that a Redskin did that to the team's fans?

Huly and HSF first saw it. Maybe they can give us a detailed description? Let's send a police artist over and have the artist reconstruct it.

That's what I was thinking. On the way out of there my AUNT was like " I don't think that coach would put up with that kind of thing, I don't even think it was a player."

But if it was I HIGHLY doubt there was any disrespect intended.

That's what I was thinking. On the way out of there my AUNT was like " I don't think that coach would put up with that kind of thing, I don't even think it was a player."

But if it was I HIGHLY doubt there was any disrespect intended.

I thought that, too. But it's all for fun.

Whatever it takes to fire them up!!!!

Huly, HSF, DESCRIBE THE BOOTY!!!!

I truly don't think it was a player; not with all the cameras out there - not the type of publicity they would want for their "image" off field - or for their fans to think -

But -

I think it was "done" in a light hearted spirit - bet type thing - perhaps the "water people or ball people".................but no, not a player!

But lets get the CSI to reconstruct the "crime"; I truly want to see them take a "butt print" from the window with their little "tape" stuff! Could you imagine making a cast of everyones cheekies?! :laugh: That would "crack" me up!:cheers:

I truly don't think it was a player; not with all the cameras out there - not the type of publicity they would want for their "image" off field - or for their fans to think -

But -

I think it was "done" in a light hearted spirit - bet type thing - perhaps the "water people or ball people".................but no' date=' not a player!

But lets get the CSI to reconstruct the "crime"; I truly want to see them take a "butt print" from the window with their little "tape" stuff! Could you imagine making a cast of everyones cheekies?! :laugh: That would "crack" me up!:cheers:

So many quotation marks, so little time. :D

Lovin' on the crack though.

So many quotation marks, so little time. :D

Lovin' on the crack though.

Oh I know, me and my """""""'s!

Watchin' the K-State game against Texas - Kansas is puttin' some serious whoop ***** on them - game is neck and neck! K-State just got a TD, 6:17 left in the 2nd, K-State 21 - Texas 14

For all of U - This is Rock Cartwrights team!!!!!!! Go Rock!

And back to the CRACKIN'bootheelmoon165.jpg

Was it a smiley or a frownie!:laugh: Did it have eyebrows?:laugh: Too much football "jitters" for tonight and tomorrow! "My bad"!

Archived