Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Britney files for divorce!

Spaceman Spiff

I hope this doesn't mean the end of Kevin Federline's rap career. :(

Was there a beginning?

http://www.starmagazine.com/celebrity_news_gossip/entertainment/10221

Kevin Federline's NYC concert on Nov. 4 at Webster Hall only attracted 300 fans — the venue can hold 1,500! — and many of the concert-goers didn't even stay for the whole concert! And the biggest shocker of the night? His wife Britney Spears was a no-show!

But Kevin should be grateful the concert ever happened. A bartender told Star, "They were going to cancel this concert, but he begged them to keep it on! He had to fight with them to keep this concert."

Kevin was supposed to go on at 7 p.m., but, said the bartender, "he was holding things up because there weren't enough fans! He was backstage waiting for more people to show up. It was a bad idea — he shouldn't have neglected the fans that were there."

Kevin finally went on at about 10 p.m. — three hours late. "He had few prepared dance moves, and seemed really confused about how to act on stage. He would pace from one side of the stage to the other, just saying things like 'Hey' 30 times in a row, or 'New York, thank you for coming — buy my CD.'"

Kevin only rapped for a half hour, and by the last song, "only one-third of the audience had stayed until the end!" an eyewitness told Star.

An audience member told Star, "If I had a bucket, I would vomit in it right now."

Kevin also had an album release party at NYC's Stereo nightclub on Nov. 2, where Britney again was a no-show. When asked where his wife was, he said, laughing, "I don't know...at home with the kids."

According to the article: she has an "iron-clad pre-nup" and has waived her right to spousal support for her children. Good thing too, K-fed may have had to try to get his job at McDonald's back.

Yeah, but i remember he got a few million up front for some reason. Like a signing bonus. He even held out if i remember correctly. :laugh:

Anyways, Spears has a lot of work in front of her, but hopefully she can get herself back to where she was a few years ago.

00332719_med.jpg

I don't know. She looks a little too much like her father. And in a few years, she'll end up looking like her mother...a slightly thinner version of dog the bounty hunters wife.

I don't know dude. She's like 6'1 or taller

I don't think she'll ever be a walking set of boobs like Dog's wife

The Hogan daughter scares me. And pray tell, how in the hell did she get a recording contract? I was on the treadmill at the gym the other day when her music video came on (she had the requisite imitation Timbaland at her side to give her street cred). Not only can't she sing, but she can't even remotely dance either. When it's totally choreographed for you, you'd think you could give a passable performance.

Archived