Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign Ideas for the game tomorrow !!!

SMOSS89

That's a dandy right there

you could also take the other road and go : NO AMOUNT OF PILLS CAN GET RID OF SEAN TAYLOR

or you could recreate my sig: with or without the barbecue sauce

If someone used my sign as a sig and I saw it on TV I will personally thank every single person on here in a PM as long as you put FedExFielder somewhere on the sign

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take this and the classic WE WANT DALLAS and we're good.

If someone used my sign as a sig and I saw it on TV I will personally thank every single person on here in a PM as long as you put FedExFielder somewhere on the sign

1) It should read "my sig as a sign".

And

2) Attention whore much? :)

This'll have to be a really big sign or you'll have to write really small, but how about:

"Dear Coach Gibbs, throughout your long and storied rivalry with Bill Parcells, it seems as though Parcells has always been able to burn us with at least one trick play per game. We usually seem completely baffled by it, and it usually goes for a touchdown. To this day, I still have recurring nightmares about Dave Meggett and the seemingly infinite number of halfback passes he threw against us when Parcells coached the Giants. You may also recall the flea-flicker to open the second half of the Monday nighter last year. Coach Gibbs, please keep in mind that there WILL be a trick play in this game. And please have our guys prepared for it. Hail to the Redskins, and to the best coach in the game, Joe Jackson Gibbs."

Archived