Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sun-Sentinel: Owens Happy Cowboys Going With Romo

Monte51Coleman

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-spnflrdp27oct27,0,370268.story

Owens happy Cowboys going with QB Romo sits to pee

October 27, 2006

IRVING, Texas · While Jerry Jones is disappointed the Dallas Cowboys are going to their backup quarterback, he won't get any complaints from Terrell Owens.

T.O. said Thursday he already feels better chemistry with Tony Romo sits to pee than he ever did with deposed starter Drew Bledsoe. Owens even had an example, pointing out his 8-yard touchdown catch against New York Giants on Monday night.

"I looked across the formation and he looked at me and he knew what was going on," Owens said. "It's just two players making a play."

Did he and Bledsoe ever develop that bond? "I honestly tried to do that time and time again," he said. "But for whatever reason it didn't happen."

What happened with Bledsoe were turnovers, far too many for coach Bill Parcells to tolerate. So he switched to the unproven Romo sits to pee at halftime against the Giants, then on Wednesday announced that Romo sits to pee would keep the job when Dallas (3-3) plays at Carolina on Sunday night.

Copyright © 2006, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Click on link for the rest of the article.

Owens is happy cause he knows that Romo sits to pee will be looking for him no matter what, now si this going to help the team? I doubt it, does Owens care abour the team? I doubt it, Do I care about the Cowpokes? NO.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Complimenting Romo sits to pee isn't necessarily throwing Drew under the bus? They just never clicked. It's a fact. No way to suger coat it. Drew's a big boy. Also even before Drew's benching, it was clearly evident that Romo sits to pee and Owens had developed a bond on and off the field. How will Romo sits to pee perform is still in question but he undoubtedly will create more opportunities for Owens. :laugh:

For NOW!, do you think he'll stay happy if Romo sits to pee struggles??

Of course not. TO's never happy. Even when he's happy he's unhappy. But he's been quiet lately, but part of me worries because he's queit. I'd rather have him talking.

For any of you who have kids, what scares you most, when you hear them down the hall yellling and screaming, or when they're deafly queit? Same thing for TO in my eyes.

The best part is how he always thinks THE NEXT QB he plays with will be the second coming of Joe Montana, and how the previous QB he played with was Kyle Boller.

I didn't realize he thought these things? Did he really say that about Romo sits to pee and Bledsoe the way you said it? Man that Owens is something.. :laugh: I wonder where my buddy is today? :laugh: I need to know what's going on at Valley Ranch? :laugh: :laugh:

He's a freaking joke. He doesn't care about the loss, just the fact that he's getting the ball. He would rather go 8-8 w/ Romo sits to pee and get the ball a ton as opposed to going 10-6 with a qb who tosses it more to Glenn....

Very well thought out opinion. :laugh: T.O. loves to lose. :laugh:

He's a freaking joke. He doesn't care about the loss, just the fact that he's getting the ball. He would rather go 8-8 w/ Romo sits to pee and get the ball a ton as opposed to going 10-6 with a qb who tosses it more to Glenn....

:rolleyes:

I bet if you took a secret poll around the nfl and asked the players a simple question.

Would you rather be a starter on a World Championship Team

or

Have a long prestigious career

Which do you think they would choose?

I'm guessing 99% of them would choose "long and prestigious career"

I know I would.

:rolleyes:

I bet if you took a secret poll around the nfl and asked the players a simple question.

Would you rather be a starter on a World Championship Team

or

Have a long prestigious career

Which do you think they would choose?

I'm guessing 99% of them would choose "long and prestigious career"

I know I would.

..And you'd never win a championship. :)

Archived