Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd like to introduce....

Number5

My good friend and co-worker at Cingular Wireless....

Number24 (Sheldon Brown fan)...the Pipester!

He is a DIE HARD Eagles fan who is not only passionate but well educated about the entire NFL. He will be an asset to the site and will only strengthen the level of football conversations on the board.

Again, please welcome and give a big round of appaulse to my good friend and co-worker....

(He's sitting across from me registering as I type this message right now!)

:cheers:

Sheldon is overrated:silly:

Welcome aboard #24, enjoy ur stay...not too much though, after all you're an eagles fan:laugh:

He's waiting for his registration to be completed, via his email, but when he read that he bust out laughing. N24 is a good guy who is good friends with Sheldon. Plus he works for a radio station up here that was responsible for the Anti-TO week up here that included exploding cars, a pill toss-off and other childish, yet typical Eagle fans behavior during that week.....

He's just like me, except for he's calmer..... :D

Hey Number24; glad to have you aboard. Be prepared to be driven out of your mind yet completely entertained during your time here.

You will be driven out of your mind by 2-3 ridiculous homers who can't believe that Danny Snyders latest shelling out of zillions of dollars for average players haven't led them to the promise land like all the other times.

You will be completely entertained because the Eagles are the best team in the East and no one on this board can do much about it except predict doom and gloom and act like they didn't predict them to come in last during the preseason.

I'm a huge Sheldon Brown fan so I have to ask you this. What is up with him this year? The last two years, I thought he was one of the top CBs in football, let alone the Eagles. This year, he is still solid, but something is missing. Almost like he has a nagging injury that he is fighting off or something...

Thanks in advance and welcome to Around the NFL. I'm in charge around here if you have any questions.

My good friend and co-worker at Cingular Wireless....

Number24 (Sheldon Brown fan)...the Pipester!

He is a DIE HARD Eagles fan who is not only passionate but well educated about the entire NFL. He will be an asset to the site and will only strengthen the level of football conversations on the board.

Again, please welcome and give a big round of appaulse to my good friend and co-worker....

(He's sitting across from me registering as I type this message right now!)

:cheers:

Stop beefing up your crew, 5!

:mad:

;)

Archived