Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will temporarily ban myself from ES if we lose on Sunday (A bet)

Walking Deadman

It's TWO weeks dude. We play NY Jints 10/30 then the Carolina Punkers 11/5 then Duh F0reskins 11/12.

:stfu:

YOU didn't get one ****ing date right DUUUDE!!!! The Brokebacks play the Giants 10/23, the panthers 10/29, and then The REDSKINS on 11/5 you piece of :pooh: troll, you don't come here to offer objective points of view, you shoot off your one liners and depart. On 10/30 the Pats play the Vikings :dunce: Now please stay away!!!

monkartdallas_1231.jpg

monkartdallas_1231.jpg

:coltsuck:I AM LOYAL SKINS FAN. We will all be on the edge of our seats at game time. We will all have some hope for a win. Win or loose we are EXTREMSKINS 4 EVER. Good times and bad. That is what being a fan is all about. ( LOYALTY TO THE TEAM WE LOVE ) Go skins,

To all skins fans we salute you.:notworthy :logo: :point2sky :allhail: :movefast:

lets be honest how much of a huge waste of time is this whole thing?

go spend some time with the kids.

go get some excercise!!!

go and hook up with the girlfriend..

that leaves the rest of you with no lives and no families or women

LOL

Losers!

lets be honest how much of a huge waste of time is this whole thing?

go spend some time with the kids.

go get some excercise!!!

go and hook up with the girlfriend..

that leaves the rest of you with no lives and no families or women

LOL

Losers!

Okay! I'll do it! See you in a couple weeks!

So,

I was reading a earlier thread here where a Redskins fan here actually wanted to do an avatar bet over the Skins NOT losing by ten :rolleyes:

I'm going to do one that will actually hit me where it hurts.

My posting here.......

That's right, I'm expecting to win on Sunday. God knows why. Maybe the ranting of a crazed Deadman, but I digress.

So here's the deal, I'm not betting anyone a sig or avatar but my posting privleges.

If we win, I'll keep posting like nothing ever happened.

If we lose, I will leave ES until AFTER the Dallas game on Nov. 5th.

That's right, gone. NO POSTING, NO PMing here. Matter of fact, I WILL NOT appear on ES (even just to read threads) for the entire "self-banning"

No 12th Man rally threads and 1 less homer to deal with until AFTER Dallas.

So if any Redskins DO read this board (I know some of you do) please let the team know that there is at least 1 poster here that is willing to make a point by standing with the team.

Anybody else wants to join me on this (or call me a foolish homer) feel free.

HTTR :cheers:

I learned awhile ago to never EXPECT anything from any team, especially the Redskins. Can they win? Of course, if they play the type of football we all know they are capable of playing. Will they win? That is the question that ties men's souls.

Archived