Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will temporarily ban myself from ES if we lose on Sunday (A bet)

Walking Deadman

Man that is hard to do, I don't know if I can go a week without ES, I get so much info and comments on here. But if we do lose I can use a week away from here.

I am in.

It's TWO weeks dude. We play NY Jints 10/30 then the Carolina Punkers 11/5 then Duh F0reskins 11/12.

^^ Forget about temporarily, you should self-ban yourself from here permanently. For no other reason but calling the Panthers the Punkers. I'm sorry, that's retarded. What, are they into young rock bands?

Cowgirl fan.

So,

I was reading a earlier thread here where a Redskins fan here actually wanted to do an avatar bet over the Skins NOT losing by ten :rolleyes:

I'm going to do one that will actually hit me where it hurts.

My posting here.......

That's right, I'm expecting to win on Sunday. God knows why. Maybe the ranting of a crazed Deadman, but I digress.

So here's the deal, I'm not betting anyone a sig or avatar but my posting privleges.

If we win, I'll keep posting like nothing ever happened.

If we lose, I will leave ES until AFTER the Dallas game on Nov. 5th.

That's right, gone. NO POSTING, NO PMing here. Matter of fact, I WILL NOT appear on ES (even just to read threads) for the entire "self-banning"

No 12th Man rally threads and 1 less homer to deal with until AFTER Dallas.

So if any Redskins DO read this board (I know some of you do) please let the team know that there is at least 1 poster here that is willing to make a point by standing with the team.

Anybody else wants to join me on this (or call me a foolish homer) feel free.

HTTR :cheers:

(in a hushed radio voice)

Little did the ES users know, but walkingdeadman was having his hardrive upgraded and will be without his computer until November 6th. :D

Guest ComebackKing
Dude... you gotta actually DO something to make this entertaining, like wear an embarassing sig, or something. Not posting doesn't really mean anything.
FOr the rest of us maybe it doesnt mean anything. But for him it's pretty big.

I will take this as well. But I don't log on ES as much for sure. I only get on a couple times a week max. But yeah if the Skins lose I won't log on for 2 weeks. :logo:

Ya hey .... I will join you in this. No posting until AFTER the Dallas game.

:helmet: :applause:

ONLY if we lose. We beat the Colts Sunday and I'll be right back here talking football and other stuff.

ES is a great site to chat about stuff. Like the Heroes stuff and comic book threads over in tailgate.

So this (to me) is a huge bet. I'm serious about this team, now granted there are others here that have gone futher (heck, Tarhog was willing to risk his posting privledges PERMANTLY to prove a point) but 2 weeks for me not being here is huge.

So if any Redskins DO read this board (I know some of you do) please let the team know that there is at least 1 poster here that is willing to make a point by standing with the team.

I'm sure the team will be heartened by this brave move. I think Coach may use this as part of his pre-game speech. Or maybe he will save for halftime.

I'm sure the team will be heartened by this brave move. I think Coach may use this as part of his pre-game speech. Or maybe he will save for halftime.

Hey if it works great :point2sky

Yeah, I note the sarcasm, but I decided to go against the status quo comment here "We Suck and We're Gonna Lose" and do something.

So,

I was reading a earlier thread here where a Redskins fan here actually wanted to do an avatar bet over the Skins NOT losing by ten :rolleyes:

I'm going to do one that will actually hit me where it hurts.

My posting here.......

That's right, I'm expecting to win on Sunday. God knows why. Maybe the ranting of a crazed Deadman, but I digress.

So here's the deal, I'm not betting anyone a sig or avatar but my posting privleges.

If we win, I'll keep posting like nothing ever happened.

If we lose, I will leave ES until AFTER the Dallas game on Nov. 5th.

That's right, gone. NO POSTING, NO PMing here. Matter of fact, I WILL NOT appear on ES (even just to read threads) for the entire "self-banning"

No 12th Man rally threads and 1 less homer to deal with until AFTER Dallas.

Anybody else wants to join me on this (or call me a foolish homer) feel free.

HTTR :cheers:

LOL your just going on vaction.So your probly not going to be able to post anyway.Thats why your doing this right.:)

Archived