Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beating The Colts Just Got Tougher

Execution56

The Colts acquired defensive tackle Anthony McFarland in a last minute trade deadline move from the Tampa Bay Bucs. The move is designed to immediately improve the Colts run defensive woes.

On the other hand, Phillip Buchanon signed with the Bucs, less than 24 hours aftewr being released from the Texans. He is hoping to regain his rookie season form when he looked like an up and coming CB. This reunites him with Bucs GM Bruce Allen who drafted him #17 in the 2002 draft, while in Oakland.

:2cents:

hes not even that good, and it won't matter for us becuase i doubt he'll play that much agaisnt us. then again he's just a dt so he doesnt have to learn that much.

For a guy that is "not that good", the Colts gave up a second round pick for him. He has not played that much this season nor made much of an impact. However, he is going to a new "winning" and undefeated team.

Go figure...

:coltsuck:

The Colts defense just improved from doomsday horrific to super horrible. Wont make a difference.

When was the last time we went up against a team with one of the leagues worst run defenses... oh yeah, that was last week.

This week, they dont have a rookie QB.

The Colts defense just improved from doomsday horrific to super horrible. Wont make a difference.

When was the last time we went up against a team with one of the leagues worst run defenses... oh yeah, that was last week.

This week, they dont have a rookie QB.

ROTFLMAO

:laugh:

If the Colts gave up a 2nd rounder for him I'd be a little concerned. The Colts don't tend to throw picks away on just anyone. Unlike some other teams I could mention ;)

Either way, I'm not really worried that this ONE guy is going to make or break the game for us. The Redskins feel as though they don't have ANYONE's respect. Not the fans, not the players in the league, no one. That makes them Dangerous. I fully expect to see the Redskins run the football constantly.

One player will not be the difference this weekend. It doesn't matter WHO we are playing, this team has the talent and coaching staff to beat anyone in the league.

Just depends if we show up that day or not.

thats a pretty bold statement considering were facing peyton manning this week.

If the Colts gave up a 2nd rounder for him I'd be a little concerned. The Colts don't tend to throw picks away on just anyone. Unlike some other teams I could mention ;)

Either way, I'm not really worried that this ONE guy is going to make or break the game for us. The Redskins feel as though they don't have ANYONE's respect. Not the fans, not the players in the league, no one. That makes them Dangerous. I fully expect to see the Redskins run the football constantly.

You mean "abandon" the run consistently... Yeah, that's what I thought. This game could probably be a one directional shootout. I see Freeney and Mathis licking their chops as they put a bullseye on Boooonell.

:blahblah:

One player will not be the difference this weekend. It doesn't matter WHO we are playing, this team has the talent and coaching staff to beat anyone in the league.

Just depends if we show up that day or not.

:applause:

That is what it boils down to.

If this team comes to play every Sunday, NOONE will be able to stand against us for a quarter, not to mention 4.

But, we have shown if we don't show up, ANYONE can and will beat us.

we were pretty shocked to hear this...all we need is a body in the middle to anchor the line and re direct the runner to the outside where we can use our speed on defense.

It is a plus that he knows he system. and he was pretty good when he played for Dungy in Tampa.

while he may not be the best he is far better than what we had

Archived