Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Vincent is at Redskins Park

Execution56

Does anyone know how much the skins have to spend? I am curious because I know he is also coming out to San Fran for contract talks. How big of a contract could the skins offer. I have no clue how the skins are capwise, can anyone provide some insight?

Let's wait until someone else signs him to a one year deal then trade a future draft pick to get him. Guys other teams want to trade are obviously better than guys off the street.

I can top you.

How about let's wait until he's signed elsewhere, have ESPN start a rumor that the Eagles are interested in trading for him and THEN go out and give up a nice big fat draft pick for him and then proceed not to play him.

:) :doh:

This guy is really good and **** at this point he is leaps and bounds better then wright and rumph.

But you have to remember that he was converted to safety. I really don't think that he is fast enough to play corner flat out. Perhaps he can rotate and allow ST or Arch to do what they do best and not have to play man to man and cover so often. I was just sick yesterday with the amount of times that Arch was the only man deep on receivers. Where in the hell was Rogers and Rumph/Wright. :whoknows: It is a good thing that he played well enough to stop the completion. :doh:

Does anyone know how much the skins have to spend? I am curious because I know he is also coming out to San Fran for contract talks. How big of a contract could the skins offer. I have no clue how the skins are capwise, can anyone provide some insight?

No N o No!!! thats our problem right now, were always thinking how big of a contract can we offer a player when we should be thinking how little can we offer and still get them to sign. :doh:

I'm hearing that Philly may also be interested in him since they need corner help and he has played there before and knows their system. I had heard that one of their corners was benched in yesterday's loss to the Saints due to poor performance, but I didn't see that firsthand.

No N o No!!! thats our problem right now, were always thinking how big of a contract can we offer a player when we should be thinking how little can we offer and still get them to sign. :doh:

Sorry if I was unclear I m trying to figure out if the niners will still have a decent chance to sign him to a reasonable contract or if the skins will throw around a ton of money. I am a niners fan and I really hope we can somehow get him, we have the worst secondary in the history of the league right now.

I can top you.

How about let's wait until he's signed elsewhere, have ESPN start a rumor that the Eagles are interested in trading for him and THEN go out and give up a nice big fat draft pick for him and then proceed not to play him.

:) :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, we better lock him up asap!

What if we signed Vincent today and Gibbs named Campbell the starter? I think it would be the greatest day ever.

Archived