Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its time to fire Gibbs..waive Brunell...etc

Ji

Thats it. We are officially the worst team in the NFL. Gibbs needs to be canned. He should of never come back. He is a terrible coach in this "new NFL". Why? Because he thinks he can win with Mark Brunell. Because he thinks you can just buy players. Because he isnt even doing anything? He isnt calling the plays..he isnt doing anything with the defense. What the hell is he there for? Joe--Go back to Nascar where you belong. Your done.

As for Brunell, its over folks. Get him out of here. We have no chance this year so lets give Campbell a try. What a waste of money and a third round pick. If he was washed up and old in Jax...what the hell is he here? HE is by far the worst quarterback in the NFL right now.

Our GM..or whoever is doing the decision making? He should be shot on the spot. Terrible terrible management. Vinny Cerrato as a GM makes Michael Jordan look like Jerry West. Everyone in upper management who decided to trade for TJ Duckett and give up another pick should be fired immediatley. Would we even get the first pick in the draft if we finished 2-14 or does Denver have the right to exchange first round picks.

Wow, does this team suck.....When does the Wizards season start?

this team's in disarray, but let's not go overboard. How about a hard look at the playcalling and personel changes. That's a good start,.

you cant really change personell in midseason. Thats done in April when he fly in 5 overrated players...pay then 10 million dollars and watch them fail in September.

The job has already been filled. Thank you for applying for the village idiot position. Please try back later. My only suggestion in your future resume'(s) would be to approach it with a little more originality. Good luck in your future endeavors in becoming the ES village idiot.

HTTR!

Sounds like you have alot of experience.

Nah, I wouldn't say fire Gibbs cause he's not the head of the problem. We've got to attack the problem at its root. FIRE DAN SNYDER!

The Redskins should have a board of trustees like most Universities have so that these people could meet up and say Sorry Dan we don't want your money any more. Here's your check back.

It'd be kinda nice if the NFL were to hand down some sanctions on Snyder, say he must hire a general manager other than himself or Joe Gibbs who has an actual voice in the player personnel decisions.

There's only so much a Redskins fan can take...I actually benched Travis Henry on my fantasy team because I didn't want to root against the Redskins...Lucky Me...And I started Mark Brunnel over Matt Hasselbeck because I just knew he'd bounce back from last week.

Its getting real expensive to be a Redskins fan!

The job has already been filled. Thank you for applying for the village idiot position. Please try back later. My only suggestion in your future resume'(s) would be to approach it with a little more originality. Good luck in your future endeavors in becoming the ES village idiot.

HTTR!

LMFAO. Nobodies firing Gibbs. I know we suck but lets not be crazy here.

Nah, I wouldn't say fire Gibbs cause he's not the head of the problem. We've got to attack the problem at its root. FIRE DAN SNYDER!

The Redskins should have a board of trustees like most Universities have so that these people could meet up and say Sorry Dan we don't want your money any more. Here's your check back.

It'd be kinda nice if the NFL were to hand down some sanctions on Snyder, say he must hire a general manager other than himself or Joe Gibbs who has an actual voice in the player personnel decisions.

There's only so much a Redskins fan can take...I actually benched Travis Henry on my fantasy team because I didn't want to root against the Redskins...Lucky Me...And I started Mark Brunnel over Matt Hasselbeck because I just knew he'd bounce back from last week.

Its getting real expensive to be a Redskins fan!

Teams used to fear a joe Gibbs coached team. In the 80's...our coaching staff would always compose the right game plan and the players would always give 110%. We won so many games back then by outcoaching teams.

this team's in disarray, but let's not go overboard. How about a hard look at the playcalling and personel changes. That's a good start,.

Agreed. But I do feel that Gibbs is losing a hold on this team. You look at his press conferences after our losses, and he seems more and more confused after each one. He always says the same thing about being in it together and the only way he knows to bounce back is to work hard, because he really doesn't know what else to do.

I still feel that Gibbs CAN be a good HC, but he needs someone in there to really motivate these guys.

Any objection person can readily see that Gibbs version 2.0 is not working...and, in fact, a big mistake. Gibbs version 1.0 was AWESOME and I love him for that...but that was the late 80s/early 90s!!

The people running the redskins ship have made wrong moves at every turn: it"s actually just amazing> time to right the ship with new people taking charge>

baaaaaaaahahahhahahh. your kidding right? is it gibbs' fault our defense doesnt wanna tackle? or that they get beat deep? no, its not. you cant pin this on gibbs. this is all about our players not playing to their full potential.

you must be too young to remember but they used to play to their full potential under him in the hey days. We werent the most talented team but we always played to our potential. Gibbs would always design a scheme that would best utilize the talents of our players.

Thats it. We are officially the worst team in the NFL. Gibbs needs to be canned. He should of never come back. He is a terrible coach in this "new NFL". Why? Because he thinks he can win with Mark Brownell.

It's Gibbs only in the sense that he still feels the season can be salvaged with MB. This is his only flaw right now. I was hoping MB not to come out after his injury. I wanted to at least see what Collins could try to do. The unknown could go either way. I'm going with Saunders from here on out. He wants Collins, so do I. It's funny how people will trust his judgment on JC, but think he's wacko when wanting TC to play. I feel TC will distribute the ball around to the WR's more than MB is doing. This offense will move when it becomes LESS predictable to opposing offenses. Yes we have problems with the defense, but even Baltimore gave up the same amount and lost. The difference with us is, we didn't have to lose. We could have won 35-25. Again, for those who have it recorded, go look for yourselves:

3rd quarter

(13:52) M.Brunell pass incomplete deep right to S.Moss.

If MB didn't overthrow - Moss clear for a TD.

4th quarter

(13:35) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass incomplete deep right to C.Cooley.

If MB didn't overthrow - Cooley COMPLETELY cleared for a TD (I was pissed).

If he had connected to just ONE of those: 28-25

And what the hell is this "I'll wait till you go out of bounds before I pass it to ya" stint to Moss just before Cooley's overthrown pass?

SUPER SMART????

We sat on our butts offensively for nearly 3 quarters showing the opposing team that we were SATISFIED with what we did so far. Just enough time for the other team to lick their chops. Our defense WILL improve once the offense shows they're NOT SATISFIED. It goes hand in hand. Not to mention possession and rest.

If we lose to the Colts, we can only afford 1 more loss or we're out of the playoffs. It's as simple as that. MB will take us to 7 losses, so what's the difference?

It's time for the unknown.

Gibbs needs to be canned. He should of never come back.

Be honest now, you have never been a Skins fan have you?? A Real Skins fan would never say "Gibbs needs to be canned". Are you a Cowgirls troll??

I have been a Skins fan for 25+ years. Yes, we played terrible today, but a true Skins fan will always stick by the team, win or loose!!

:helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet:

Archived