Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My geinous

Dumbsheet

To avoid confusion from last week, this will be against the spread.

Last week I was 11-3, but i don't remember if it was aginst the point spreads or not, and everyone is asking about that so I guess a lot of you are degenerate gamblers and degenerate gamblers want point spreads so I took the liberty of anlayzing point spreads and making picks based on the point spreads so here it is my picks based on the point spreads.

Giants at Atlanta (-3)

PICK: Falcons win this one outright. Giants try a 44D defense to stop Vick, but it only makes him stronger.

Carlina at Ravens (-3)

PICK: Panthers stomp these guys. Its about time they come out of their shell and the Ravens wont' score more than 13, so there.

HOuston at Dallas (-12.5)

PICK: Oh come on. Dallas beats Titans by 30, and thye're better than the Texans. DOn't give me that fluke game from years ago. My BOYS get back up after running into the Eagle freight train (soon to be derailed) and win by AT LEAST three toudchowns.

Bills (-1) at Loins

PICK: Lions are pretty good at home. Or at least they were before Millen showed up. But Bills suck and the Loins have to win one eventually so, take Detroit.

Philly (-3) at Saints

PICK: Saints win. Why? Dunno. The egirls are under no pressure (yet) and this game don't mean much. Saints are still dynomite at home. Look for a letdown.

Seatte (-3.5) at Rams

PICK: When will people stop overhyping the Seabirds? Rams win by 7.

Bengals (-6) at Bucs

PICK: Lots of points for a road team against a pretty decent defense. Yeh the Bucs have no qb, but should be low scoring. Bengals win 17-14. Take the Ducs.

Titans at Skins (-10)

PICK: Will Springs be back? Will it matter? Nope. Because Young will have no rush, and when he does, will run outside tackle and make Greg Willams look silly. Titans are still bad though and it will stay close. But Novak misses a game tying 39-yd FG as time expires and Hall geeshes all over himself. Titans win 20-17. :laugh:

Maimi at JEts (-2.5)

PICK: Jets all the way. Dolphins were caught in a fisshing net and the Jets will rebound from last week. Final will be something like 27-17. Yip.

KC at Steelers (-7)

PICK: Hamburger hasn't even trhown a TD yet this year, so how they gonna win by more than a TD? Chefs cook up up a close one: 23-20, Steelers, but Chefs beat points spread, ya dig?

SD (-10) at SF

PICK: Chargers win by 35. Yo diggity.

Oak at Denver (-15)

PICK: If the Broncos can score more than 14, they are a lock. If Norv was still coachign, the Raiders would be better no doubt. Why I'd bet he;d be no worse than 1-4, or 0-4-1. Lamont Jordan is instructed by coaching staff that he can actually tackle people before a play is blown dead...it makes little difference: Broncos win 37-17.

Bears (-10.5) at Arozona

PICK: Leinart is figured out. Bears win 30-13. But as consolation, Urlacher helps Leinart out with his problems by giving him a box of condoms.

So there you go. And after I've made you millions, please remember me.

:D

You are a genius who cannot spell. The grammatical errors on this are worse than the papers I grade for a living as a Special Education Teacher. And for the record, last week was not a tough week to pick games as all the favorites covered. Cris Collinsworth was 14-0 on HBO, case and point.

You are a genius who cannot spell. The grammatical errors on this are worse than the papers I grade for a living as a Special Education Teacher. And for the record, last week was not a tough week to pick games as all the favorites covered. Cris Collinsworth was 14-0 on HBO, case and point.

Man,

everyone around these parts counters any well thought out post with a few spelling errors here and their. You sees, I don't proofread, mainly because this ain't some english class assignment. Not looking to get a B+ plus on penmanship here.

How about the picks themsevles? Provide your own, coutner my reasoning, or some other way to stimulate some debate, yo?

How about the picks themsevles? Provide your own, coutner my reasoning, or some other way to stimulate some debate, yo?

Considering we picked with 92% similarity (even the ML's) my gut says they're the bomb, but on Tuesday I'm sure I'll be dead last (vice second to last) in my pool.

For ****'s sake, my girl's doin' better than me.:mad:

Last week I was 11-3, but i don't remember if it was aginst the point spreads or not, and everyone is asking about that so I guess a lot of you are degenerate gamblers and degenerate gamblers want point spreads so I took the liberty of anlayzing point spreads and making picks based on the point spreads so here it is my picks based on the point spreads.

Giants at Atlanta (-3)

PICK: Falcons win this one outright. Giants try a 44D defense to stop Vick, but it only makes him stronger.

Carlina at Ravens (-3)

PICK: Panthers stomp these guys. Its about time they come out of their shell and the Ravens wont' score more than 13, so there.

PICK: Oh come on. Dallas beats Titans by 30, and thye're better than the Texans. DOn't give me that fluke game from years ago. My BOYS get back up after running into the Eagle freight train (soon to be derailed) and win by AT LEAST three toudchowns.

Bills (-1) at Loins

PICK: Lions are pretty good at home. Or at least they were before Millen showed up. But Bills suck and the Loins have to win one eventually so, take Detroit.

Philly (-3) at Saints

PICK: Saints win. Why? Dunno. The egirls are under no pressure (yet) and this game don't mean much. Saints are still dynomite at home. Look for a letdown.

Seatte (-3.5) at Rams

Bengals (-6) at Bucs

PICK: Lots of points for a road team against a pretty decent defense. Yeh the Bucs have no qb, but should be low scoring. Bengals win 17-14. Take the Ducs.

Titans at Skins (-10)

PICK: Will Springs be back? Will it matter? Nope. Because Young will have no rush, and when he does, will run outside tackle and make Greg Willams look silly. Titans are still bad though and it will stay close. But Novak misses a game tying 39-yd FG as time expires and Hall geeshes all over himself. Titans win 20-17. :laugh:

Maimi at JEts (-2.5)

PICK: Jets all the way. Dolphins were caught in a fisshing net and the Jets will rebound from last week. Final will be something like 27-17. Yip.

KC at Steelers (-7)

PICK: Hamburger hasn't even trhown a TD yet this year, so how they gonna win by more than a TD? Chefs cook up up a close one: 23-20, Steelers, but Chefs beat points spread, ya dig?

SD (-10) at SF

Oak at Denver (-15)

PICK: If the Broncos can score more than 14, they are a lock. If Norv was still coachign, the Raiders would be better no doubt. Why I'd bet he;d be no worse than 1-4, or 0-4-1. Lamont Jordan is instructed by coaching staff that he can actually tackle people before a play is blown dead...it makes little difference: Broncos win 37-17.

Bears (-10.5) at Arozona

PICK: Leinart is figured out. Bears win 30-13. But as consolation, Urlacher helps Leinart out with his problems by giving him a box of condoms.

So there you go. And after I've made you millions, please remember me.

:D

you cant even spell. only a moron would listen to you.

Oh, you are a Cowboy fan that explains so much. "Only Steers and Queers" and now I suppose morons who cannot spell come from Texas. You are betting with your heart if you take the Titans over the Skins, Falcons over the Giants, and Saints over the Eagles. I think the home team could win all three, and that is the logic I will use. Tell you what, you take the Titans on the money line and I'll take the Skins to not only win but cover... and then let's talk on Monday.

I'm in a Pick 'Ems league with 48 other people. Getting all picks right is almost unheard of. Last week, 6 people out of 49 had perfect picks. Had I know the Skins were going to lay an egg in NY, I would've been perfect too. Picking three incorrectly last week as Dumbsheet did would've put him at the very bottom of the standings.

Dumbsheet, you are not a "geinous". You've proven the ineptitude of your intellect on the ESPN boards and you're doing the same thing here.

Ok so you wanted some points and counterpoints to you statement, oh and by the way, I never proofread what I am typing either, I simply am smart enough to see where I have made a gramatical error or a spelling error when I type, but when you call yourself a "geinous" in the thread title, please check the spelling first ok, otherwise you look like an imbicile.

Giants at Atlanta (-3)

OK, I like this pick but not for your reasoning, the Giants away from home have just been bad this year, at home they have looked good, but away horrid. I think the Giants D gives up chunks and Jeremy Shockey is gonna explode all over his teammates and coaches all over again.

Carlina at Ravens (-3)

I don't think that the Panthers are gonna do as much damage to the Ravens as you think, the Ravens D has been incredible this year and the Panthers, not as good. I think this game is a close one, and I give it to the Ravens, the Panthers just aren't as good as ppl are making them out to be this year, I don't believe in their running game at all.

I don't know about 3 TD's, but I am certian that you will beat them hands down. The Texans are not a good team and therefore should be an easy pick here.

Bills (-1) at Loins

I like this pick, I don't think that either one of these teams is as bad as they have shown but this should be close, I am not gonna choose a winner but I will say it is decided by a FG.

Philly (-3) at Saints

The saints are not as good as they have shown, because of coaching they look better than they should. I think the Eagles win, but it will be closer than they would like. It seems like you are picking your team to trounce the team that they are playing but picking everyone else to lose wether they should or not.

Seatte (-3.5) at Rams

Rams it is, but by more than 7.

Bengals (-6) at Bucs

Bengals win by more than 3 here,the bucs suck this year for whatever reason.

Titans at Skins (-10)

Now this is a homer pick if I have ever seen one, Come on, The skins are not as bad as you make them out to be and after the way you demolished them I think we have a chance to beat them by more than a FG... I don't know why it is that you seem to think that every team in the division except you sucks, you weren't even in the playoffs last year... oh, does that sting?, sorry... well maybe not :laugh:

Maimi at JEts (-2.5)

Good Pick... I seem to like your picks outside of our division...

KC at Steelers (-7)

I haven't bought into Huard yet.. and LJ is playing hurt, I think the Steelers will pull off one of those "get well" games and this is certianly the team to do it against.

SD (-10) at SF

Wow, now this is a hard game to predict :laugh: , maybe I should play the part of Rosenhous, "Next Question"

Oak at Denver (-15)

I think 17 is a little generous for the Raiders, till they can show the offensive ability to put up that many points, I will say more like 35-9, no TD's for them.

Bears (-10.5) at Arozona

Leinart doesn't have to be figured out, the Cards O will not put up points against the Bears D, its just too Stingy...30-3

If you think your team is the best in the division then fine, but why would you want your team to be made up as the best in a division of losers... Frankly the East is made up of 4 playoff calliber teams, although likely only 2 will finish in the playoffs this year. Good luck.

Man,

everyone around these parts counters any well thought out post with a few spelling errors here and their. You sees, I don't proofread, mainly because this ain't some english class assignment. Not looking to get a B+ plus on penmanship here.

Picking out right winners is not that difficult..... MSNBC.. that idiot Novachek is like 162-20 the last couple years....

we will see how you do with your picks this week, now that you are really picking somthing..

That being said.. Cowboys will not cover... you are dreaming... Too much turmoil this week and the texans will be well represented....

Go Bradon Lang.. oh i mean John Anthony

Hate to say it, but I was 14-0 too. I just picked who I thought would win. I wanted to be so wrong for us.

Nostradumbass is a legend on the Skins board on ESPN. Just ask anyone who has seen the success rate of his prognostications over there.

Nostradumbass! lol. Yea I remember that brokeback troll. He even called the skins the skidz over here. His trolling ass should get banned. And what kind of idiot refers to HIMSELF as DUMBsheet? :laugh:

Archived