Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why didn't we sign Darren Howard?

Slateman

How many snaps does he have to play to have more effect than Carter? Get Real!

I'm talking about the reasoning in the preseason.

If the Redskins worried about injury history, would their best cornerback be Shawn Springs?

Except that SS was relatively cheap. I mean, it was noted at the time that SS and CPs contracts were cheaper than Champs.

I have a feeling that Howard was asking for a lot of money. A lot more relative to what SS took to come here.

Jason

look howard looks good now, thats great but why does everyone not understand the fact that players go through stretches of good and bad, its life, right now howard could be playing the best he ever has and will never play like this again starting the next game, same with Llyod, carter, Randle el (who i think isnt doing to bad at all) how about we wait, oh i dont know at least a full season to see how they performed.

A number of free agents decided to skip the Skins because of Danny ... and, his past!

We would have been better off holding onto the talent we release or let go ...

4/ Rod Gardner - WR

5/ Antonio Bryant - WR

6/ Steven Davis - RB

10/ Rashaud Bauman - CB

11/ Lou Pettigue (sp) OL

13/ LaVar Arrington (LB)

15/ Stephan Alexander (TE)

Bwaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaahaaaaa.:shutup:

I think that the criticism of these new additions is a little unfair considering we are only 5 games into the season. Not too mention that I think that the criticism of AA is a little rough. He is a very good SS. Yes we might have over paid for him but he is a solid player. I saw someone mention that the Rams didn't want him so why did we go get him. Hmm... lets see aren't they the ones who let Grant Winstrom walk as well. They have not been one of those teams that put much into their D. I say we give these guys some time to prove themselves before we throw them under a bus.

:2cents:

I'm talking about the reasoning in the preseason.

Except that SS was relatively cheap. I mean, it was noted at the time that SS and CPs contracts were cheaper than Champs.

I have a feeling that Howard was asking for a lot of money. A lot more relative to what SS took to come here.

Jason

Howard didn't get a lot of money. I don't know if it was even signficantly more or less than Andre Carter.

Perhaps I got the name(s) wrong.

There was an OL we got from NJ Jets ... Lou or Luke who we let go.

I may have mistaken Antonio Bryant with Antonio Brown ... But, there was a promising speedster by the name of Antonio we signed ... played one game and was released.

Sorry for the confusion.

You got it right this time. Antonio Brown. But I don't know who the lineman from the Jets was other than Randy Thomas. :cheers:

You got it right this time. Antonio Brown. But I don't know who the lineman from the Jets was other than Randy Thomas. :cheers:

Don't feel bad about that, during a WVU Vs Pitt game i got confused listening to radio play by play one night because the names do sound a lot a like. One was on Pitt the other was on WVU, and both played receiver. Yeah go figure :P

Perhaps I got the name(s) wrong.

I may have mistaken Antonio Bryant with Antonio Brown ... But, there was a promising speedster by the name of Antonio we signed ... played one game and was released.

Sorry for the confusion.

antoniio brown a promising speedster? hahah dude do u even watch the games. Yes he played a game, fumbled, which led to a TD and was replaced by a real kick returner in rock cartright. You also have listed Randy Thomas as a bust???? comeon man he has played great on this line. Same with Jansen even though he is having a down year, and John was a draft pick not a signing.

Keep Rod Gardner? are you serious?

Archived