Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When We Find an IDENTITY, We Will be a Freight Train.

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Let's face it, we have no swagger, and it's due to having no identity. We don't know who we are yet. The playcalling week in and week out is a guessing game. Our coaches don't know whether to play conservative or aggressive ball. Our players are not playing with any fire inside. But I think when the "playoff chance" talk starts, we will realize the potential of our seemingly Super Bowl capable squad.

When this happens, along with "Almighty Springs" back in the lineup, I think we will be a dominant force. A lot of people think last year was an admiration, but I think what we've been seeing lately will truely be an admiration. Not trying to be psychic, but I see this team not taking this crap for much longer. Aggression will start to take over, emotions will start blistering out, and we'll start to play with a bigtime purpose. It takes one game. One game where we dominate another team, and the Amtrak will be full speed ahead.

This is mirly my opinion. But I feel like we just need one spark to make all of our players and coaches play with some fury. The potential is certainly there. So Hail!

I hate to think that we have players that only respond when their backs are against the wall but it seems to be that way lately. I just want our squad to be able to build leads in the division instead of having to claw their way back into it.

C'mon Skins, we can get this together!!!

The formula to winning is SIMPLE. JUST GO OUT AND BE COMPETETIVE!!! The fans can stomach the losses where you play with reckless abondon. It is UNACCEPTABLE when you go out and lose 19-3 to a team that is cleary inferior to you. Skins....you control your own destiny. Whenever the Skins are presented with a scenario such as winning against da Giants and getting help from the Dallas loss we never step up to the plate. We could've easily been 2nd in the NFC East. Instead we always make it hard for ourselves. We must be in a similiar scenario like 5-6 last year and needing to win out to make the playoffs. The secondary will continue to be a glaring weakness for the team this year. Fans don't really care about that. Just go out and play your butts off. You have the most patient and best fans supportin you. BE COMPETITIVE, TIGHTEN UP THAT PASS RUSH AND SECONDARY, AND BY GOD CUT OUT THOSE STUPID PENALTIES!!!!

Signed: A Dishearted Fan who Bleeds

Burgundy & Gold

our problem isnt the lack of identity its multiple identities. i barely recognized the team that played the giants sunday.

Yeah we need to come together as one and have a single personality. We are clearly a team that should be playing with a heap of aggression. But it's been passive and precautious. PLAY WITH SOME FIRE!!!! :doh: :doh:

Archived