Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kurt Cobain's Death - Do you believe he did it?

Rdskn4Lyf21

After hearing "Lithium" on the radio today, I became EXTREMELY curious for the first time on Kurt Cobain's death.

After doing some research and reading his suicide note, I cannot help believe he was murdered, and this has been covered up perfectly to the point that the truth will never come out.

So, in curiousity, do you believe he killed himself? Why? Why not? Or do you just not give a damn?

After hearing "Lithium" on the radio today, I became EXTREMELY curious for the first time on Kurt Cobain's death.

After doing some research and reading his suicide note, I cannot help believe he was murdered, and this has been covered up perfectly to the point that the truth will never come out.

So, in curiousity, do you believe he killed himself? Why? Why not? Or do you just not give a damn?

Who cares.

His contributions to music are way overestimated.

I don't think he did. I definitely think his ***** of a wife had something to do with it.

Corner's report says he had WAY too much heroin in his body to be coherent to write a suicide note, let alone put a shotgun in his mouth and pull the trigger.

He had 3 doses in his system where just 1 can kill and leave someone in a coma.

I really think this case needs to be reopened.

www.justiceforkurt.com Has interesting information...

Who cares.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

My thoughts exactly.....

Has anyone seen the crime scene pics? They were floating around the internet a while back.

I've seen a few results of people blowing their own heads off....sure looked pretty much the same.

It's en vogue to bash on Cobain. Least on this board, it is.

Giving an opinion is bashing? If people didn't like him, they didn't like him. We all know millions loved him. I'm not one of them. I don't consider mumbling incoherantly into a microphone a brilliant musical contribution.

I wish he wasn't dead but I'm not sure whether it was suicide or not.

Giving an opinion is bashing? If people didn't like him, they didn't like him. We all know millions loved him. I'm not one of them. I don't consider mumbling incoherantly into a microphone a brilliant musical contribution.

I wish he wasn't dead but I'm not sure whether it was suicide or not.

No, saying you don't like him is one thing, but saying that his band didn't contribute to the musical landscape is quite another story.

• 4 months later...
Who cares.

He took mainstream rock from the bubble gum hairbands to gritty music with substance.

As for wether he was murdered or committed suicide..

MURDER!!!! He supposedly od'd in italy on courtneys script and wine with her there and she waited two hours to call the police. Then he ends up dead of a self inflicted shoutgun wound while on enough heroin that could have killed him ten times over. If that's not strange enough a man came forward and said he was offered 50k by courtney to knock kurt off then he ends up dead..

Archived